Level 1 and 2 Speeders- You should be able to sell them or pass them on via legacy

lycanthro

I am a LVL 50 with a LVL 1 speeder, LVL 2 speeder and LVL 3 speeder. It makes no sense that I cannot sell the LVL 1&2 back to a Speeder Dealer or pass them on to one of my legacy characters. They are useless to my LVL 50 character. How do we suggest this to the Game Developers?

Lycanthros

The point in having them is to just have them. Variety. But...sure to selling them, no to passing them you legacy chars. You should always have to work for things like this, should never be free. But anyways, there is a place on the forums for suggestions, I'd post this there Edited by ObiJuanShenobi

The point in having them is to just have them. Variety. But...sure to selling them, no to passing them you legacy chars. You should always have to work for things like this, should never be free. But anyways, there is a place on the forums for suggestions, I'd post this there

You did work for them. Why should you have to work for them another 11 times? They should do like they do in WOW. Makes the speeders account bound but make each toon pay for training. If I get a super rare on my 50, I want to show it off on all my characters. I don't want to grind things like that over and over.

You did work for them. Why should you have to work for them another 11 times? They should do like they do in WOW. Makes the speeders account bound but make each toon pay for training. If I get a super rare on my 50, I want to show it off on all my characters. I don't want to grind things like that over and over.

Actually you make a lot of sense as long as you have to pay for training. I haven't played wow in forever, had no idea they had that feature. I guess it would be nice to show off the now-defunct Koreallis Baron on all toons instead of just main. I retract my original statement :)

Edited by ObiJuanShenobi

Speeders are a money sink. If you want to take out a money sink you should suggest a replacement money sink.

They adjusted the speeder and speeder training costs once since the game went live so they're obviously not opposed to tweaking them.

something to bear in mind though, for the sake of trying to implement this Rank 1 and 2 speeders don't cost very much, the bulk of the cost stems from the training. It isn't until the rank 3's that 30%+ of the cost for a rank goes to acquisition of the speeder itself (assuming a hotrigged off gtn or vendor-bought).

That said, I'd be in favor of allowing some of the more unique ones to be Bind on Legacy, such as the one from the Chevin event, however I would much rather they make them rank-adaptive instead so a rank 1 at level ten can be a rank 3 at 50 even as the same speeder.

Edited by paul_preib