Need help with ability order please help.

articman

Okay I use a logitech g13 gamepad so even know Bioware does not have macros in swtor I can still make them myself using the gamepad. Now here is my problem I finally got my first level 50 (immortal juggernaut) and I am trying to set up macros using the gamepad. However I have no idea what abilities I should use and (VERY IMPORTANT) what order to put them in if anyone has some advise they can give me it would be appreciated. :D

I don't really think tanking is a very macro-friendly occupation but it's your choice...

I usually open with this sequence: Saber Throw - Force Charge - Force Scream (for Sonic Barrier) - Smash (for the 4 stacks of armour debuff) - Backhand - Crushing Blow - Ravage

I also tend to use Retaliate whenever it's available if possible: usually right after that first Force Scream I can put in a Retaliate. This opener builds up very good threat early on; I have no set rotation after this but I tend to prioritize things: using Force Scream, Retaliate, Crushing Blow and probably Ravage on cooldown if possible; using Sundering Assault for consistent Rage generation; using Vicious Slash as a Rage dump if necessary. I use Smash as filler, mostly, after the initial armour debuff because with Sundering Assault you can keep up the five stacks easily.