buyable endgame gear

netherworldragon

Hi just wanted to say when or would it be possible to put up a vendor where we can spend credits on endgame gears.from my point of view i think it would make the game more enjoyable.I mean u have a pvp and FP/raid endgame gears.how bout a vendor where lv 50s can blow their credits on endgame gears.

I would love to see that in the game,cause i dont mind dishing out a couple of hundreds of credits on buyable endgame gears.As to where pvp and flashpoints u have to do over and over to get a certain amount.tried it and got bored.Just a thought :rak_03:

Hi just wanted to say when or would it be possible to put up a vendor where we can spend credits on endgame gears.from my point of view i think it would make the game more enjoyable.I mean u have a pvp and FP/raid endgame gears.how bout a vendor where lv 50s can blow their credits on endgame gears.

I would love to see that in the game,cause i dont mind dishing out a couple of hundreds of credits on buyable endgame gears.As to where pvp and flashpoints u have to do over and over to get a certain amount.tried it and got bored.Just a thought :rak_03:

Gear is the carrot to get you to do the various content. If you can get the gear simply from credits what's the point? I mean you don't need it to do the content you already aren't doing for the content.