Everyone should try healing at least once!

HammerHermann

#1 I'm not a sorc healer so I don have force speed or a pull.

#2 if the closest person to you is the ball carrier and they are dying you might be doing something wrong. Try healing them.

sorry but 1 healer healing me isnt going to keep me up when getting gang banged by 4 marauders and a PT. And I have also score tons of goals with my commando. Fire pit what fire pit, Pop shield, both self heals and run right through it. have full health still. There is no one who cant get passed to them. Seriously stop crying about it. take the ball and either try and advance it or hold out til someone else to pass to comes in range.

Edited by Ssfbistimg

Done 2 healers so far. The reward isn't that great a lot of the time. My first 300k heal game I got 77 WZ comms. I can get double that on any of my dps alts. It's kinda disappointing.

your not playing swtor properly as a healer then, healers in swtor have aot of dps output also to get max comms u need to attack heal defend when i play with a good team i can earn 140comms 19 medals 5 mvps 605k heals 150k damage (just example) you need to utilise all your skills.

but its taken me a month to catch up after 1-2 months off after 1.2 and now Im finnally able to live thru an entire match again with out dieing 100 times