Companions 101: Kira Carsen

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite is when she sends the message after you finish her conversations about the jedi robes making her butt look big. Ha godda love humor.

I always thought the implication from that was that she was pregnant. Then I realized that BW was poking fun at the big Jedi butt issue - something that haven't even been discussed when they wrote her letters. Well played, Kira you were the 1st champion of smaller Jedi butts - actually Kira I'm angry, I really like shapely behinds (Sir Mixalot was right).

I was pretty dubious about Kira when she was first advertised pre-release. I figured she was just a female Jedi Han Solo, all smart remarks and shooting from the hip. But from the moment she was introduced in the Knight story I couldn't help but like her. Call me a sucker.

Favourite line:

On Tatooine: Dear Czerka, please stop discovering horrible ancient things. Love, Kira.

Definetly best knight companion. Great attitude and fun things to say. Greatest moments? It was quite early but I love when she tricked that guy she could read his mind. Perfect introduction for Kira and you are sold with her.

It would be nice to hear more about Vette or Quinn.

I've always liked Kira, as she is a good foil for a sometimes stuffy Jedi Knight. This is especially true if you are playing lightside. She also has some of the best customizations of all the companions. My only complaint about Kira is that her lightsaber tends to stay on all the time.:D

I always hate to be someone who goes with the crowd, but I'd also like to see Quinn. Mainly because I'm playing my warrior right now and am close to finishing. Aside from that, any male would be good. I've always had a crush on Andronikos Revel.;)

I'm glad to see bioware remembered they were doing the companion blog. Hopefully they actually update weekly as originally promised. That said...

I think the best moment I had with Kira was going to Nar Shadda and hearing her comment about the sith getting all the best fashions. Having played my Consular up to Belsavis at the time my Knight hit Nar, I had to agree.

As for the next companion... Lt. Pierce. I know how he feels about Quinn... I'm curious though about his interactions with everyone else.

Edited by shadowedwolf

Mako, Elara Dorne, Vette, Blizz, Raina Temple, Nadia Grell, Jaesa Willsaam, in that order.

Favorite Kira moment?

"You ever leave survivors?"

"When was the last time you fought someone trying to kill you?"

"Besides my master? Eh, few months."

I haven't finished the story, but that always makes me laugh.

Kira is my favorite companion for the Jedi Knight, though I have never experienced the romance side of it as my character is a to the book Jedi Knight. But she is my characters apprentice and the companion I mostly want to have with me. Unfortunally, I can't most of the time as I would die without a healer by my side.

Really wish they made the companions have any role you want, so I could play with the companion I want instead of being forced to use a companion.

just the companion I wanted. I really like her, cause she's not your typical jedi.

I agree with most posts here, lets have Quinn next and after that, I'd like to see Dorne or Jorgen and after that, my personal favorite: Jaesa Willsaam or Vette.

Edited by Fallerup

My favorite character in the game, i love her humorous and funny lines she says sometimes.

Its just unfortunate that after all her conversations are over there's nothing more, and poking her doesn't really reflect the "status" we are in her influence.

I love Kira Carsen! She's one of my favorite companions in the game. Once I got her in the game, she never left my Knight's side..even as he got more companions. By the time I reached level 50 my Knight was married to Kira ^^. For the next Companions 101 I'd like to see Vette..she's one of my other favorite companions!

Kira Carsen: If this were fanfic, she'd be called a Mary Sue.

And if you'rep laying a female Jedi Knight, get used to playing second fiddle to your companion as the story turns out to be entirely about her. You're just along for the ride..

Lol, you might have a point there.

For the next companion:

Malavai Quinn please! Easily one of the most divisive and complex characters in the game, and I think we're due for one of the men. Almost every time I go to the forums I see a new thread about him, because honestly, how many companions in any game (MAJOR spoilers)

Are driven to kill you by their old boss out of their own free will, without mind control or other methods.

(Also, love the mental image of Kira and T7 playing holochess.)

Do it. More Quinn.

Alternatively, cover Pierce, as his storyline is somewhat lacking.

I think ANY republic comp with a military past (excluding most of the the trooper comps) such as Aric Jorgan, Sgt. Rusk, or Lt. Iressio should be spotlighted next time a republic comp 101 circulates (i really want to know why these comps came to the military or why they don't have a higher rank then they do), or any republic "medic" comp (especially Tharen Cedrax!)