Cartel Coins Rewards Program concerns

Nellsterzzz

Could I get a confirmation that the rewards program counts for those of us that used time cards? I don't feel comfortable leaving my credit card/debit card on any online game, so when I want to buy a subscription for "x" game I use time cards. The reason I bring this up is because my SWTOR account page where the potential amount of cartel coins tells me to "subscribe now." It would be a shame if I lose out on all the rewards I could of had because I only used time cards. I never let my subscription expire, I always made sure I at least had a month of play time in there. Any information on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: (From SWTOR Twitter) If you are running into issues with the Cartel Coins page, we are aware and investigating those issues. Thank you for the information!

So apparently they have acknowledged this an issue on their end. We're not all crazy *whew* :rolleyes:

Edited by Nellsterzzz

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry the whiners will invade soon and they gonna demand free cartel points

no matter if u payed the month or not

just like it was when they gave out the free month to level 50 players as a reward

*****torm, qq and wee wee and zing, everyone got the free month - the "reward for being 50" without being 50

Should I see cartel coins on "my account" and under "cartel coins" or only ingame? Because I've subscribed since the pre-launch and it suggest to me that I should subscribe when I click the cartel coins under my account. I can summarize my feeling currently with one word: "FAIL".

:rak_tongue:

i think the system is just showing up wrong i have used nothing but game time cards and it feels like i'm not getting the right points showing either says only 1300 and i been subbed since launch

1300 is right for just the sub time. I am 2300 with the CE (+1000).

:cool:

Should I see cartel coins on "my account" and under "cartel coins" or only ingame? Because I've subscribed since the pre-launch and it suggest to me that I should subscribe when I click the cartel coins under my account. I can summarize my feeling currently with one word: "FAIL".

I get this too. Very odd.

I've subbed but right now under a time card someone gave as a birthday present. So it just added the 60 days but it says my card will be billed at the end of it.

Edited by Jacen_Starsolo

i think the system is just showing up wrong i have used nothing but game time cards and it feels like i'm not getting the right points showing either says only 1300 and i been subbed since launch

We're in the same boat: I've paid monthly, since launch, and it's claiming I only have 1300. I call bs on this along with the "XP Boots" ("acquire must-have pets, vehicles, XP boots, and more").

Dire proofreading aside, didn't they claim they weren't going to offer boosts in the shop?

(edited: I calculated 1450 with sub-since-launch but then again I'm not known for my mathematical acumen even with a calculator in front of me;))

Edited by thatghost

We're in the same boat: I've paid monthly, since launch, and it's claiming I only have 1300. I call bs on this along with the "XP Boots" ("acquire must-have pets, vehicles, XP boots, and more").

Dire proofreading aside, didn't they claim they weren't going to offer boosts in the shop?

No thats ALL Gabe A could talk about what how "cool" all the boosts in the shop were going to be. :rolleyes:

No thats ALL Gabe A could talk about what how "cool" all the boosts in the shop were going to be. :rolleyes:

I could have sworn months ago that this topic was brought up and we were told that nothing would be sold that would give one player an advantage over another. Note 'months ago'. I haven't been keeping up much at all so this news is sort of making me feel...meh...:rolleyes:

I'm having the same issue, Subbed since pre-launch and it says I need to subscribe to receive coins :(

I could have sworn months ago that this topic was brought up and we were told that nothing would be sold that would give one player an advantage over another. Note 'months ago'. I haven't been keeping up much at all so this news is sort of making me feel...meh...:rolleyes:

There was a whole long thread about it:

Hyperspace Beacon: SWTOR's Gabe Amatangelo on 1.4 and free-to-play

Massively: You've given us hints as to what types of things will be available in the Cartel Market, my favorite being the Kowakian monkey-lizard. What other types of items will we see, and which is your favorite so far?

GA: Expect XP boosts, gear appearances, special mounts, certain content and feature access, etc. My favorite is either the XP boosts or rocket boosters. I have a few more advanced classes I need to max out on my live account. The XP boost and rocket boosters will help that quite a bit.

You will be granted 1750 Complimentary Cartel Coins at the launch of the Free-to-Play option.

Digital Deluxe Edition Purchase Reward: 250 Cartel Coins

Subscriber Reward: 200 Cartel Coins

Subscriber Reward: 150 Cartel Coins

Been subbed since launch with the standard version untill upgrading it a month or so back for a few quid.

Just wondering why it goes from 150 coins to 200 for the same Subscriber Reward?

You will be granted 1750 Complimentary Cartel Coins at the launch of the Free-to-Play option.

Digital Deluxe Edition Purchase Reward: 250 Cartel Coins

Been subbed since launch with the standard version untill upgrading it a month or so back for a few quid.

Just wondering why it goes from 150 coins to 200 for the same Subscriber Reward?

If you stayed subscribed after July 31st you get 200 a month for every month after that date.

If it's of any help to anyone.

I have been playing since launch and my cartel coins page shows a total of 2650 which is made up as follows:-

Collector's Edition: - 1000

Jan - Jul @ 150: - 1050

Aug - Oct @ 200: - 600

This would indicate that someone who has paid every month since launch should have either 1650 for the basic edition, 1900 for the digital deluxe edition and 2650 for the collector's edition.

Do bear in mind that this only applies if you paid for every month since launch. If you took a break from the game and unsubbed for a while you will get less than this.

If it's of any help to anyone.

I have been playing since launch and my cartel coins page shows a total of 2650 which is made up as follows:-

Collector's Edition: - 1000

Jan - Jul @ 150: - 1050

Aug - Oct @ 200: - 600

This would indicate that someone who has paid every month since launch should have either 1650 for the basic edition, 1900 for the digital deluxe edition and 2650 for the collector's edition.

Do bear in mind that this only applies if you paid for every month since launch. If you took a break from the game and unsubbed for a while you will get less than this.

This is very strange, as I'm also a continuous subscriber since Launch (got in on second wave of first day of Early Access even) with Collector's Edition, but I've only got 2500 coins listed (only 6 x 150 pre-f2p-announcement).

And it appears that the totals do not include the 250 coins for being subscribed when f2p Launches. (And will there be another 200 coins awarded on 1 November?)

Edited by GymQuirk

I have been subbed since launch (basic edition) and mine shows 1350 not 1650

I wonder why the discrepancy

I just went back to check my payment history to make sure that it was being correctly recorded and it is correct, but I am missing a few months in their breakdown of my coins

Edited by Brat-a-tat-

I have been Subscribed since launch and never let my lapse and it says i'm only getting 700 coins

by the table that was released before i should be getting 1500