just coming back to game after a long absence, Question

Wyntar

have they put in speech bubbles yet, and have they implemented or hinted they may implement better player accomodation ?

I like to RP a good deal and those two items make for better RPing. Housing/accomodation helps tremendously, RP without Speech bubbles just sucks.

oh well, guess its back to RIFT then, at least they already have speech bubbles and the expansion next month is bringing in Guild halls and player housing.Guild Wars 2 is also implementing housing too very soon, and it has speech bubbles..both have massive fps on max setting too. I will re-visit here from time to time but not holding my breathe Edited by Wyntar

I don't understand speech bubbles. Always the first thing I turn off in games that have it....

I can't understand the hype either. If I never have to talk to another player in game, I'm happy. I'm busy PLAYING the game, I don't have time to stand around shooting the breeze, there's a galaxy that needs saving...

Edited by Glowrod

oh well, guess its back to RIFT then, at least they already have speech bubbles and the expansion next month is bringing in Guild halls and player housing.Guild Wars 2 is also implementing housing too very soon, and it has speech bubbles..both have massive fps on max setting too. I will re-visit here from time to time but not holding my breathe

Oooooh....you cleverly disguised this "I HATE BIOWARE" thread as a 'curious' inquiry about something. Well played! I fell for it too.

have they put in speech bubbles yet, and have they implemented or hinted they may implement better player accomodation ?

I like to RP a good deal and those two items make for better RPing. Housing/accomodation helps tremendously, RP without Speech bubbles just sucks.

Nope.

So..... perhaps.... http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=4898823&postcount=5

I sense a repeating pattern here. :rolleyes:

Edited by Andryah