Server crash?

SneiK

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Noob is not the first word that comes to mind when decribing someone that paid for a game that can be played free for the first 15 levels.

And here you assume i haven't already made it to 15?

On Ebon Hawk..

Edited by NecroSecrets
Cause I Forget..

It's okay, man. Your character will still be there when you get back. The Rakghouls won't eat you. You might have to hit the "Return to Med Center" button. But no worries. You'll be fine. Walk it off.

This must be a noob, the reference to the beta should have been a clue! I was not happy about being left in rakgoul territory because I've already died three times trying to get infected, are you volunteering to pay my repair bill?

Dev1: ***, all we did was load the new emote script into this patch and now the servers go down!?

Dev2: Ya Bill wrote it last week after he got told that Friday was his last day lol!

Dev1: Well what should we do?

Dev2: -Scratches head-, shrugs

Dev1: Well, we should call tech support I guess.

Dev2: -Calls tech support-

Tech Support: Halloo aund tankqu four cauling NewDeli Tek Suport, dis is Ralph, haw cun I asyst you tuday?

Dev2: Umm, hi Ralph, aaa, all of our servers just went down over here at Bioware and every time we try to turn them back on, they turn off again.

Tech Support: OK, just one momnenT........OK tankque for howlding, halve hue tried to turn them off and back on again........

This must be a noob, the reference to the beta should have been a clue! I was not happy about being left in rakgoul territory because I've already died three times trying to get infected, are you volunteering to pay my repair bill?

your repair bill is going to be like 1000 credits...maybe...are you that broke?

your asking what server to play on, which i assume means you dont have a character...

I ask because I haven't played long enough to know when peak times are etc, etc, or look at server status when all I want to do is jump in-game.

Plus, i asked which server was most populated, not what server to play on.

Edited by NecroSecrets

After the new patch to buff marauders/ nerf opersatives again...

Im happy they're nerfing Operatives. (If they're actually doing it) I just get stunned, and spam shivved, over, and over again.

On topic,

I can't even log into any NA servers, only some EU servers, and all the AP servers. All I can ask is, GET ER DONE!

debating canceling my sub for now as its getting a bit stale, and the resub date crept back up to today (instead of the 16th, somehow) and the servers magically disappear, lol...did they forget to pay their hosting fees? they sure have my money to do so with...

Did they seriously just update the thread with.. we still have no clue.. just wait and keep paying ?

It must be something pretty major, so they probably have little clue yet. Annoying, but little can be done about it.

Game stability has gone down seriously since 1.4 for me, so my guess would be something to do with that.

i don't understand why people are upset. everybody screws up some time. i am sure all of you have screwed up at your job. u just say sorry and move on.

same thing with bioware. the screwed up. i am sure they will be nice enough to community and work hand to fix it and hopefully provide some apology goody.

prolly cause "sayin sorry" does not include covering up the screw-up in the first place.

"we're putting a patch in without resetting servers at 0800 pst

0800 PST : all servers other then china crash

0802 PST" we're "investigating" why "some" NA and EU servers are down. "unknown"

Dont see any "sayin' sorry" there.... maybe i missed it.

I am sorry you do not enjoy Star Wars: The Old Republic. Perhaps later when the time is right for you, you will come back to the game and see just how many good things there are compared to all the rest. No more companions selling your junk for you!

Goodbye! :)