Grav Round new sound - crickets - annoying - intentional?

Kytea

I kind of like it, sounds like a round is being chambered into the gun. It is different from what I was so used to but it is kind of cool. However the sound for the merc tracer missile is just crap, I really don't like that they changed it. I thought it was just fine before.

I kind of like it, sounds like a round is being chambered into the gun. It is different from what I was so used to but it is kind of cool. However the sound for the merc tracer missile is just crap, I really don't like that they changed it. I thought it was just fine before.

I thought the new Grav Round sound was poor enough now - kinda hard to hear the start of it but it grows on you but as you rightly say the tracer missile was fine and now I can't hear it at all - must be going deaf from SOA shouting at me so much in EV.

It sounds like a broken ratchet. Then there's the gold spirally animation surrounding you that says; Hey there, :) I'm shooting a grav round at you...:p

But I guess it's better than a nerf like other stuff in this patch, so I'll live with it...happily. :D

Edited by SolHalcon

• 1 month later...
What I really want is for us to get the evil laugh that vanguards get when our CoF procs.

That'd make me so happy I could cry.

It's Assault spec, both sides. And if you went Assault, you would get that laugh everytime Ionic Accelerator procs. :D