Gamebreaking lag on Pot5

Ouza

Ever since the patch i am experiencing frequent lag spikes (every 20 seconds or so ping hits 6000ish then goes back to normal). In warzones, this is gamebreaking. Also, frames seem to randomly drop from time to time. Anyone else having these issues?

i have no FPS drops in this game but after a lot of observation my droids concluded that is a server side problem that might be fixable

1) Lag and GDC glitches are not present on all maps but mostly on warzones and maps with multiple instances, i'm not an expert but this might mean that they can improve resource distribution, fixing the problem

2) My droids are 99.999% (nine nine nine) sure that it's server side since teams from all over the world report the problems on TS/vent/mumble, you can also see people reporting the problem mid game at the same time. It's not a coincidence that it happens only on primetime.

3) Some warzone matches "overlap" each other, for example a few days ago i noticed a lot of people (more than 16) on the same Huttball instance -The Pit (2). You can see people from the other match spawning on the center of the map, choking the game like dem marauders.

i'm worried about what will happen when f2p hits

Edited by huehuebrbr