• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[signal being recieved]

[Weak signal] Omic....uadro..... Repea..... ...cron Squa..... Signa..... [Transmission lost]

Sending Signal probe to boost reception quality.

Stand by for full transmission.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Do you have a Discord or TeamSpeak where I can get more info on the guild before joining? I was looking into making a guild with almost the same idea as what you guys have, and I have a very strong background in the military if needed. However, I'm just starting to get back into SWTOR so whether or not you need or want my help in the military manner, I just want to be invested in something like this, but I want to get some extra information via voice communication channels like Discord or TS.

Do you have a Discord or TeamSpeak where I can get more info on the guild before joining? I was looking into making a guild with almost the same idea as what you guys have, and I have a very strong background in the military if needed. However, I'm just starting to get back into SWTOR so whether or not you need or want my help in the military manner, I just want to be invested in something like this, but I want to get some extra information via voice communication channels like Discord or TS.

Yes, Sorry for the delayed response, We do have a TS server, the information is on our website.

ImperialArmy.org

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
The Relentless is Loading up for a short Conquest on Oricon before moving into the Raioballo sector. We will setup up close enough to support the destabilization of Dantooine without implicating the Empire in the skirmishes planetside.