• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Would you guys allow snipers? I understand you can play as any class and be a soldier but I mean can I RP as a sniper?

You can absolutely be a Sniper!

We let you create your character and choose their path and story as you see fit.

Shhhh.. Don't tell anyone but we even have a Sith who has begun to feel a pull to the light side :sy_lightside: and is struggling with her place in the galaxy. We still love her just the same though... lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Big Thanks to all who came to our Open Ship event! Loved seeing such a big crowd!

We will be having another Open Ship event every month. Also if anyone is in need of a fully Imperial Military themed Ship please feel free to contact us.

• 3 weeks later...
Reading thru this thread, i am intrigued. I have been playing since beta and recently moved a few toons to Ebon Hawk for another guild that apparently fell apart. I love to RP but my PvP skills are weak here of late. I drive truck and play every few days or so. I am looking for a good home for a couple of my toons and this guild sounds awesome. Edited by Sinister-Pain

Reading thru this thread, i am intrigued. I have been playing since beta and recently moved a few toons to Ebon Hawk for another guild that apparently fell apart. I love to RP but my PvP skills are weak here of late. I drive truck and play every few days or so. I am looking for a good home for a couple of my toons and this guild sounds awesome.

Then definitely go check out our Video on our site and consider filling out an application!

imperialarmy.org

Edited by ObiRadd

• 2 weeks later...