The Imperial Army Recruitment Thread.

ObiRadd

The

Imperial Army

47th I.E.F.

Military Theme, Family Approach.

What Is The Imperial Army 47th IEF?

The Imperial Army: 47th Imperial Expeditionary Force (IA) is a military themed roleplaying guild.

IA was founded in 2003 during the beta test of Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided. While in SWG we held a metropolis level city there named the Imperial Army Command Center (IACC) which was the center for all our events and activities. IA is dedicated to providing a mature close knit group of dedicated players who share the same passion for creating their own piece of the Star Wars universe.

IA is not limited to any one aspect, our members enjoy a full range of all areas and activities of SW:TOR. Our military theme provides the backbone for our overall guild story and is also used for issue resolution, gear requisition, and organization. IA in no way dictates to members who they must group with, in fact we are very much like a family and we are always helping each other in any way we can.

Is The Imperial Army A Hard Core Roleplaying Guild?

The simple answer is no. Although the story of IA and its theme has roleplaying at its core, members are not required to roleplay beyond the level that they are comfortable or choose to. Members are, however, required to tolerate those who do wish to roleplay and not break immersion. To help this, members are encouraged to stay in character when speaking (/say and /emote) in public social areas where roleplay might be taking place and follow the proper military protocol when appropriate. Participation in any roleplaying beyond tolerance is completely up to the member. Guildchat, whispers, partychat, and Teamspeak are always out of character.

How Does The "Chain Of Command" Work?

Firstly it supports our military roleplay theme making it very easy to slide into the role of a member of a military unit. Not everyone has real world military experience, but almost everyone has seen a military chain of command being followed on television or movies. Even if you are not very comfortable with roleplaying, simply following the chain of command allows you to passively roleplay and might help you find that hook you were looking for!

Secondly it is used for organization, issue resolution and resource management. It is always important for someone to know who to go to if they need something done. If a member has a minor problem or needs to submit a request, they follow the chain of command sending to their immediate supervisor and then it proceeds up as needed until it is resolved. If ever a member needs immediate help, such as someone being abusive or publically violating our policies, they can always contact any available officer or NCO.

What's The Overriding Philosophy Of Your Guild?

Although we have a formal military theme and chain of command, IA is very much a family. Many of us have been playing together for nearly a decade now. We look out for each other and always try to help each other in any way we can. We always look for these qualities in new recruits and we remain very selective about who we allow within the ranks of the Imperial Army.

Does the Imperial Army have a Guild Ship?

Yes The Imperial Army had one of the very first on Server!

How Do I Apply For Membership To The Imperial Army?

First, you will need to register your profile and your character at the website by clicking the "Recruitment" button on the navigation bar. This will take you to an application which you should fill out and it will be sent to our recruiters. Please answer the questions fully and honestly. The application is our first glimpse into who you are and why you want to be a part of our family. A recruiter will be in contact with you once your application is submitted.

If you are interested in reading more about the Imperial Army, or if you wish to apply for membership. please go to

http://www.imperialarmy.enjin.com

-General ObiRadd Lee, Guild Leader.

Edited by ObiRadd
Added info

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Joined this guild a few weeks ago.

Great group of people that are doing events on a VERY regular basis. Doing 16 man Ops all the time. A very content/goal driven group.

Everyone gets along and no drama!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Great group of people to play with. They're fun,always doing something and its laughs and no drama every night. To answer the question above me: my toon is a force user there are all types within the guild. I've been in the guild about 3 weeks and have had more fun than since I started a year ago.

Great group of people to play with. They're fun,always doing something and its laughs and no drama every night. To answer the question above me: my toon is a force user there are all types within the guild. I've been in the guild about 3 weeks and have had more fun than since I started a year ago.

Awesome! I'll have to check you guys out. I'm just starting out on Ebon Hawk, and need a good group to be with.

• 1 month later...
Amazing group of people. If your looking for a drama free, family atmosphere: This is the place for you. Everyone is helpful, we can do any content in the game. We have RP, PVE, PVP, awesome crafting community. Check out the website for more info.....you wont be disappointed..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
With Summer in full swing our activity is increasing! Come join us for guild run operations and flashpoints on a regular basis!!! We are also about to start raising credits to ensure we are one of the first guilds to have a Guildship!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...