You will already have Elite War Hero weapons long before 1.5

Say you play a Marauder like myself:

Alt 1 - Farm War Hero leggings then farm 2400 RWZ Comms

Alt 2 - Farm War Hero Gloves then 2k RWZ Comms

Alt 3 - Farm War Hero Boots then 2k RWZ Comms

Alt 4 - Farm War Hero Helm then 2400 RWZ Comms

Alt 5 - Farm War Hero Chest then 3400 RWZ Comms

Main - Save 3500 RWZ Comms to buy buy earing, implants when 1.5 hits

Only thing left is Relics which can easily be farmed in a single day doing regular warzones with a premade and not losing.

When patch 1.5 hits, buy all the respective items listed above, rip out all the mods/enhancements/armoring and send them to your main via Legacy Gear.

In one day, you will have the full EWH set, all thats left to farm is implants, relics, earing. Since they said 6 weeks inbetween updates, you now have over a month and a half to farm the above for your main if you have 4 alts.

Edited by Megatfx

Or you could just farm mainhands and offhands now and pull their mods/enhancements. 4 of my armorings are battlemaster to maintain a set effect anyway so I'm only missing out on 1 wh armoring, the rest of the armorings will be upgraded to dread master.

Even then, with your method you get stock elite war hero, which you'd still have to itemize.

• 5 months later...
This is impossible since farming comms is slow if you are solo queue...99% of the time you will lose because facing the same warhero geared premades.

So true. It takes 10+ WZ's to even get 1 win most of tthe time. Part of this is because Bioware refuses to implement a Gear based que, instead of just being 50. Today I played a good 30 matches, and over 15 of them were just complete devastation from the opposing team. Heck, in the new Map we couldn't even get inside to get the data cubes. Not once. I am in full WH and two EWH Relics and died in 3 seconds flat. It's ridiculous. I see zero fun in it, only constant frustration. 14k HP people fighting 21k HP is imo wrong and just sadomasochistic. This is why Bioware needs a gear based or HP que.

As of today I quit doing PVP or even trying it anymore because getting to Valor 70 takes an utter eternity. I'm still not to 70 months later. 40 games to just get 1 lvl of Valor. I am Fed up.I saved up 3400 RWZ comms only to find out I cant buy anything with them because I have to be Valor 70 to get better gear. So, whats the point? Thanx Bioware for ruining yo9ur game further.

Edited by DarthVengeant

So true. It takes 10+ WZ's to even get 1 win most of tthe time. Part of this is because Bioware refuses to implement a Gear based que, instead of just being 50. Today I played a good 30 matches, and over 15 of them were just complete devastation from the opposing team. Heck, in the new Map we couldn't even get inside to get the data cubes. Not once. I am in full WH and two EWH Relics and died in 3 seconds flat. It's ridiculous. I see zero fun in it, only constant frustration. 14k HP people fighting 21k HP is imo wrong and just sadomasochistic. This is why Bioware needs a gear based or HP que.

As of today I quit doing PVP or even trying it anymore because getting to Valor 70 takes an utter eternity. I'm still not to 70 months later. 40 games to just get 1 lvl of Valor. I am Fed up.I saved up 3400 RWZ comms only to find out I cant buy anything with them because I have to be Valor 70 to get better gear. So, whats the point? Thanx Bioware for ruining yo9ur game further.

you don't need valor to use any currently available gear.