Allow Black Talon Armor to be purchasable or just fix the Loot table.

Aresnar

Look everyone knows the Loot tables on the Black Talon are borked.

They have been for a long time. Since it seems that you Devs don't want to fix this simple issue then why not allow players to purchase their Black Talon armor for commendations like weapons are allowed to be purchased.

Either that or just you know actually fix the loot table.

(I DARE anyone to say that they have seen the Juggernaut Chest drop half as much as they have other Chest pieces.)

• 1 month later...

I agree it's got to be a simple fix? it really can't be that hard to fix the problem of why certain items aren't dropping, To be honest its lazy Bioware.

You would think that they would make the lower level content for NEW players work correct so that these players are enjoying the game t further play the game. simple logic right?

You must just get really bad RNG. I've had Inquisitor armor drop when my Inquisitor was in there; and I've had Sith Warrior armor drop. My little sorc's Khem Val is wearing the Juggernaut chest. I see lots of low level BHs wearing the BH chest from BT.

I tend to avoid black talon and its republic counter part esseles because its one of the only flashpoints with conversations in it, since 90% of the time, you get technically bullied into spacebaring through the main feature of the game just because they are nitwits that do the flashpoint over and over and over and over again all day long.....fools.

I hope they fix it or make armor pieces available via commendation vendors, but the issue is, you hardly get enough commendations as it is, they would need to increase the amount you get via quests and loot drops and i personally think looting them should be increased considerably, especially from tougher enemies.

I mean, i could kill an elite and just a few gray items and maybe a green item, then i kill a weak and get blue quality item.....you see the problem here? lol

then i kill a weak and get blue quality item.....you see the problem here? lol
Because that blue was a trash dorp.

But as far as commendations go, you could run the group finer tool to get commendations 5 per run just do a few of them if you want the commendations? also if you find it hard to get group finer groups is because there arnt many player being healers i found this out when using the group finder on my Juggernaut i was waiting for about 30 minuets on my mercenary 5 minuets tops.

But other than that i think i got 30-40 Dromund Kaas commendations from leveling their on my Juggernaut so if you wanted the items from black talon for looks them you could get them at the end of Dromund Kaas and mod them out for the levels to go.

And yes i do think maybe they should add a vendor to buy the story mode flashpoint armor. (only story mode though).

Because that blue was a trash dorp.

But as far as commendations go, you could run the group finer tool to get commendations 5 per run just do a few of them if you want the commendations?.

Ok, i got to correct you here, those 5 commendations per run......is PER DAY, just like a heroic and i am not going to go through the same flashpoint over and over and over and over again, i am playing this game for the story and i avoid black talon and esseles because players just borderline harrass me to press space bar through all the conversations, if i wanted some immersionless gameplay, i would still be playing wow.

In the end, i refuse to repeat content to get more commendations, at level 50, thats totally different, but pre-50, i shouldn't have to repeat anything to get more commendations, this is just biowares' lame attempt to keep players, playing.

I suggest bioware put in more commendations on all the planets or even better, instead of seperate commendations, combine them into a single commendation, problem solved.