Orange Vibroknife

Aricus

Are there any Orange Vibroknives in this game? I have yet to run across one. Are they craftable or do any NPCs sell them? I've seen them sell Vibrostaves and Swords but never any knives.

Anyone know?

Oh lastly which craft makes shield generators?

I haven't seen any orange knives yet. And why do some knives have aim on them instead of cunning?

And for you other question -- Artifice makes shield generators for some reason.

They consolidated stat bonuses a few builds back - it used to be a lot more varied for stats: instead of stacking one primary then going for secondaries.

Artifice makes shield generators, to help with jedi tanks - shield generators are 'weapons' of sorts, in that they are hand held - it makes sense in an mmo :D

I've seen an orange vibro sword, basater riffle, and dual bladed lightsaber drop.

all primary weapons, vibroknives are a secondary weapon that is only used for a smattering of skills - their itemization is rather limited.

An orange one would be very welcome, since the upgrades to the slot are few and far between.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For Operative vibroknife is the primary weapon, how the hell can there NOT be any oranges or epics???

This is incorrect, your primary weapon is your gun - even if you dont seem to use it much in your chosen build.

Regardless, 'primary weapon' usage here is talking about the slot it takes, not the amount something is used.

primary weapon is one slot, offhand weapons, shields and vibroknives go in the other.

Most secondary slot weapons have limited itemisation currently - i would assume it would be fixed, and most people agree that it should be fixed: my only intention was to point out that it is not a class-specific problem.