Official PvP thread

Revearith

Good Ranked Games last night Blackjack, Covenant Speed, Haterade and Ascendency! Looking forward to more good warzones in the future :jawa_smile:

Aw I wish Haterade had a ranked team. the 3 of us that do ranked tend to associate with Ascendancy or myself with Full Resolve. Shout out to Black Jack for some fun Games tonight =)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the old DPB people, where have Goof Troop gone, I havent seen their name mentioned anywhere on this thread and they were right up there with WHC in my opinion before the merger???

They've been practicing for the release of Pokemon Black and White 2 that will be the true SWTOR killer!!1!

Edit: I have been informed that they are playing GW2... thank you Ator from Goof Troop!

Edited by Revearith

This is as good a place to put this as any.

Ancient Hypergats info and video, spoilered just in case

Came across the following video from Gamescom. It has commentary in English and German and I'm assuming the German is just a translation.

Things to note:

-The Commando sucks, I especially love his pulse cannons.

-It takes 4s to interact with the nodes.

-Once both are capped you have 20s to diffuse them.

-The slow explosion happens 25s after cap, giving you 5s head start to get clear/slow others.

-The explosion takes 10s to reach the middle.

-After 10s more the nodes reset, in total 20s from explosion start.

-The winning score is 600 (what is up with TOR pvp and sixes).

-Kill's worth goes up by 2 after every explosion, starting at 2. No idea if it goes above 6x. (2x, 4x, 6x in the video)

-The map is really small and spawns have 3 different exits letting you get straight into the action.

-There aren't many places in the middle for healers to hide =(.

-New Allies and Enemies tabs on the score card.

Edited by Darth_Dreselus