Official PvP thread

Revearith

Post anything about PvP, PvPers, PvP Guilds etc. here.

Server Merge should provide healthy pvp queues, more pugs who believe in columi/tionese in pvp and hopefully more PvP Guilds that actively participate in Rated Warzones. Also this post will have an updated list of PvP Guilds' records for Rated Warzones.

UPDATE!

Format will work something like this: Guild'A': W/L - Highest Team Rating. For all guilds interested in participating. Just need a screenshot to verify the W/L before updating a guild's status.

In the future as the community grows we can even setup a bracketed tournament in Rated(and Swiss rounds), by synchronizing the Rated Queues. Have Players bet on guilds, entry fee, and the Guild who comes ontop will recieve the pot! Players who bet on the winning guild will get a cut of the bets. Of course this will take alot of participants and anyone interested in making this work should post here or PM me in-game @Revearith(Imp) or here on the forums. The particular rules will be laid down if there is a future for this kind of thing before BW possibly creates this ingame.

Edit: Do not post a single sentence naming someone saying they are just good, please include a descriptive and detailed post about player'A' to create a sensible post and give players the opportunity to view what was said about player'A' and to further comment on player'A' after playing against the player and making your own observation. This will not be a player'A' is good because I suck at the game and player'A' took advantage of the fact and destroyed me. That is all~

Edited by Revearith

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to see the Rated Ques tonight. Though not sure if the limit of the warzones and rated warzones going at one time hinders it as well. For example hopefully the max compacity of regulars is 4 games at a time going and 2 rateds at one time.

borderlands 2!

i'm still waiting to get home to see how f'd i got by the renaming. -_-

interesting idea: pvp duels for the rights to a name.

Edited by oredith

**** ***???

I leave for a few days and come back and everything is different! What happened to my forums and my server????

Where's the server records?

Where's the recruitment thread?

:confused:

Anyways I'm back, now time for some much needed spankings.

Edited by Snarffles