Cooldowns's and LIfts dont work, why?

BrianAC

I was wondering if anyone had the same issue in this game, the first problem i have is that cooldowns do not show, so i kinda have to guess when i can use my attacks again, like for the move ravage i can use it the first time but after i use it the cool downs show that im able to use the move again, but when i use it, it doesnt count as damage, i just performs the action, but i can use it when the actual time is up for me, just the cooldown doesnt show, the second problem is that anywhere i go in the game or on any planet i go to the lifts dont work, and this happens on all of my toons. Because lifts do not work some times i am unable to finish missions such as ops, dailies or flashpoints, or even class missions for some of my toons, so therefor i cannot progress in the game. I do not think its my computer because sometimes i would log on once and they would work, but i would log off and log back on to see if the problem was fixed but it really was not fixed. The things that i have tried to do to fix it was i have uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game about three times, i have installed the game from the internet and using the discs, and that doesnt work, i have also tried the repair option you can do as soon as you log in, and still that didnt take care of it. So if anyone has experienced the same problem and knows how they can fix it please let me know. I really enjoy playing this game but if i cant progress then there is no point in even paying monthly for a game where i cannot do anything in.