Our vote on putting back mercenary's tracer missile old animation back.

Michaelmccr

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ofc it is a matter of taste ... and i am not a friend of thwarting ppl with their petition ... but since it is claimed here that the majority of all mercenaries want the old animations i feel forced to make my position (majority or not) clear.

No ... plz .... noo ...

it looks awful and is way too important (in terms of how often u will see it) to get such an polarising animation.

And if u like it that much, just use fusion missile on cd :rolleyes:

Better sign this thread instead. ;)

dude the old animation made it look like you were taking a huge dump. I hated it. Always bent over. I MUCH prefer it like it is.

The only thing I don't like about my merc is the storyline, the sounds of some of the missles sound week, and I can't seem to find a decent outfit I like. The abilities as they are now are fun. I love blowing **** up.

Edited by Shadowseve

dude the old animation made it look like you were taking a huge dump. I hated it. Always bent over. I MUCH prefer it like it is.

The only thing I don't like about my merc is the storyline, the sounds of some of the missles sound week, and I can't seem to find a decent outfit I like. The abilities as they are now are fun. I love blowing **** up.

This is what comes to mind when i think about the old tracer missile animation.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/443/pry9.jpg/