Our vote on putting back mercenary's tracer missile old animation back.

Michaelmccr

We would like our mercenary old tracer missile animation back please.We have more than 20 to 30 vote for it to come back.

our results on the new animation is that its plain terrible and the old animation is better plus it make us looks like we are a bounty hunter mercenary with a missile on our back:). I agree with them on the old animation and keep fusion animation the same cause I like it alot. I understand that the other who like the new animation but there not enough of there votes they only have 15 votes,alot of players who play mercenary's are leaving the game cause of the tracer missiles animation and more.

I myself and other 30 to 100 mercenary's player would like the old tracer missile animation back please I speak from the 30 to 100 mercenary players who would like it back dep.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did the 20-30 vote become 30-100 in the ending paragraph? o.O Is there any evidence for your numbers?

I'm pretty sure that the initial change involved more "Pro-change" votes than 30 (or maybe even 100? can't remember the exact figure), Antique Athenian Democracy still applies: majority still rules. As for the animation itself... Personally I don't find it too bad, and honestly I haven't seen a thread stating it was a bad animation choice before this one.

Also, if people are leaving the game, I think it has more to do with a) Mercenary's percieved (whether genuine or not) lacking in PvP or PvE, b) Recent new games having been released, such as GW2 and WoW:MoP combined with TOR soon to be F2P, than a single skill's animation

Edited by Queen_Ultima

What an odd thread. Poorly made and bizarre use of bad figures.

....though I actually agree with the suggestion. it's a shame we can no longer make thread-polls on the newer forum.

I voted for change in the original thread but not gonna lie, I do now miss the old tracer. It was very much a case of grass is always greener. The new one is an ugly, awkward, clunky, horrible clicky sounding mess. But I guess we're stuck with it now. :p

The current animation is way better than bending over to shoot out of your jet pack.

Regardless, both animations delay tracer missile actually registering damage and tracer round stacks. I just made a thread about this here.

If it's going to change at all, make it so the missile actually hits directly after the cast timer runs its course.

The current animation is way better than bending over to shoot out of your jet pack.

Regardless, both animations delay tracer missile actually registering damage and tracer round stacks. I just made a thread about this here.

If it's going to change at all, make it so the missile actually hits directly after the cast timer runs its course.

I have absolutely nothing to contribute to this thread except "What he said."

Edited by Raji_Lev

How come nobody has said anything about how annoying the clicky sound of the new one is? Am I the only one who notices this? Has bothered me since day one of the change.

Click..click..click....fire

click...click...click........fire

clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick.

....Urgh.

No way! That animation is what lead to the TM nerfs in the past...Way to easy to recognize. Not to mention the wrist rocket animation is much cooler IMO. I vote no to changing it back....Expecially since I was one of the beta 1000's of beta testers that asked for it to be changed before launch. Edited by Soljin

• 7 months later...
We would like our mercenary old tracer missile animation back please.We have more than 20 to 30 vote for it to come back.

our results on the new animation is that its plain terrible and the old animation is better plus it make us looks like we are a bounty hunter mercenary with a missile on our back:). I agree with them on the old animation and keep fusion animation the same cause I like it alot. I understand that the other who like the new animation but there not enough of there votes they only have 15 votes,alot of players who play mercenary's are leaving the game cause of the tracer missiles animation and more.

I myself and other 30 to 100 mercenary's player would like the old tracer missile animation back please I speak from the 30 to 100 mercenary players who would like it back dep.

This is a horrible idea plz for the love of all things star wars do not listen to this garbage