BW doing anything for people that couldn't spend their event tokens last night?

ViciousFett

Why would you wait until the very last second to spend your tokens? There's nothing on the vendor that costs 500 tokens... Should of bought your stuff while you had the chance... I always buy my items the second I have enough tokens to do so just for the very reason you stated above, you never know what technical issues you might run into, why tempt fate waiting for the last second to do something.

I doubt they will put the vendor back in the game but they might give you the items you want if you send in a request explaining your situation.

The last day of the event was a week ago and you had 7 days to cash them in ( 6 in your case ) , so I'm not sure what the problem is , the event may come back in a year ? Good luck with getting anything out of it though , let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

My thought is that maybe they will continue to use Tokens of Enrichment for future events.

There was a Q&A comment a long while back about Rakghoul DNA and how they were hoping to implement a scenario in the future that would make "useless" currencies from world events less of an issue.

Of course, on the other hand, there was an entire week during which the event was over and there were no more tokens to farm, so in their defense, that might have been the way of doing it.

This seems a lot like those people in school who complain that they've had 3 weeks to do a report, but since Wikipedia was down on the last day before the report was due, they want an extension on the due date.

I empathize with the problem that the OP is having, and I hope you get some resolution, but seriously, there was no reason to wait until the last minute or the last day to buy them, unless you were still trying to sell those tokens at the last minute for a huge profit, or whatever. And if that's the case, then sometimes when you make the big gamble for the big bucks, you get burned and eat your product.

Anyway, good luck. Hope you get some resolution, but i certainly wouldn't count on it.

The intention was to sell them off in the 2nd week when they were no longer obtainable, but the plan failed since they were going for less in week 2 than week 1. I then decided I would wait to see if thee was any last day demand, and if not blow them on pets, then I wasn't able to log in...

The intention was to sell them off in the 2nd week when they were no longer obtainable, but the plan failed since they were going for less in week 2 than week 1. I then decided I would wait to see if thee was any last day demand, and if not blow them on pets, then I wasn't able to log in...

Well, you were right. There was some last day demand... and people were paying millions. Too bad you weren't able to log in. :p

Ha ha ha! Just kidding.

:cool:

Edited by Blackavaar

I believe that's called karma

I too waited till the last minute to try to sell them for a huge profit, then had trouble with the game. There wasn't any demand for them at the last minute.

I managed to get on though because I wasn't about to waste those tokens.

As someone else said the big gamble can result in big bucks or big losses. Take you losses and move on.

as a matter of consolation to the op,

you prolly would not have gotten much for them. On prophecy of the five, I saw more people selling them, and no one was buying. prices people were asking, were 5k to 1k and i talked to some guildies who bought some for 100 credits each. one guy posted them for 100k each. and he go laughed out of general chat.

I purposely saved about 500 event tokens for the last day of the event , but I was unable to log into any of my characters because of last nights login bug. Has BW said if they're going to leave the event vendor in for a day or so longer yet?

I was coming here to make some smug remark, but that's actually a really legit reason.

Really? Who's fault is it that for the entire length of the active event and for the whole week afterward he sat on his tokens? He was hoping the Hutt Cartel to to Republic Credits exchange rate would fluctuate and he'd be able to make more credits off of them. LOL, that's what you get, if you ask me.

OP- It's your own fault, lesson learned, move on. If this is like every other MMO they'll have the event again next year and you can wait until the last day of that one to cash them in if you want.

I believe that's called karma

I believe you're rigth! ;)

Edited by bahdasz

And there I was, logged in, sending so many "WTB tokens" to the trade channel I thought I was going to get told off for spamming, only to get a total of... zero sales.

Thank you work for sending me on business trips for te two weeks. :-(