Do you think this game will ever have an offline component?

Kirihuna

I know it sound stupid since this is an MMO, but having an offline mode wouldn't seem that bad.

I solo'd every quest except FPs, Ops, and Heroics (for obvious reasons.)

I mean, the Jedi Knight storyline is pretty much KOTOR 3.

I would just like to see an offline component implemented for those who travel or say internet goes out, or servers go offline. You continue your quests and you automatically reconnect to your server.

/dumbidea

I know it sound stupid since this is an MMO, but having an offline mode wouldn't seem that bad.

I would just like to see an offline component implemented for those who travel or say internet goes out, or servers go offline. You continue your quests and you automatically reconnect to your server.

/dumbidea

This would require you being able to have client-side access to the game, thus allowing you control over the game's files. It would be bad for the MMO.

/dumbidea

stop comparing this game to KOTOR, it is not a full bioware single player experience. The companion interactions are weak, the planets are linear so you can follow the same story as everyone else in your faction. The world does not revolve around you and your choices. The romances don't even compare to other bioware games. TOR is a different beast.

To answer your question, no, there will be no offline content. Ever.

Well, not ever, I'm sure whenever the servers are taken down someone will find a way to bring it back which would make it possible to make it playable offline as well, that might take a time that would seem like forever though