Looks like new event - Chevin & Nar Shaddaa

Hunny_Bun

The cynic in me notices it is 3 days until all 6 month subscribers have to pay again ...

But let's be happy - they do do stories very well :):)

http://mmo-mechanics.com/news.php?article=the-chevin-are-coming-to-smugglers-moon

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/235030147705761792

EDIT You Tube video here - I'm off to play

Edited by Hunny_Bun

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is a new event, expect it to start after the scheduled maintainance\patch.

.. but I agree. My sub is up in a few days time and, having seen no new content, was unlikely to resub. While a world event is only a small drop in the bucket, it's at least something they can and should do more often.

If it is a new event, expect it to start after the scheduled maintainance\patch.

Last time the event started on a sunday without a patch or maintenance, and I guess all the necessary stuff should already be in the game (for example the game tells you in the codex entries that there are ten event codex entries, but the last event only had nine).

.. but I agree. My sub is up in a few days time and, having seen no new content, was unlikely to resub. While a world event is only a small drop in the bucket, it's at least something they can and should do more often.

There is no scheduled maintenance. So it probably is already there

:confused: Noob Question: :confused:

I've never done an event before. How do they work with respect to Character Level? Do the scale? Is there a Level Requirement? Will Lvl50s face roll everything? Will it only be available to Lvl50s?

Thanks,

The last event, the levels scaled so would imagine it would work the same way.

Haha well at least we got warning.

Hopefully they got the picture from last time and not only will send real and in game emails to players but also annouce it enough time in advance so people can plan their time accordingly.

The last event, the levels scaled so would imagine it would work the same way.

Just to add to that. The levels scaled but only for the event specific quests and enemies. The "normal" enemies that just happened to be there remained the same level.