Questions about Singularity and Force Exhustion

Altheran

I like to know about other classes and other specs, so I'm naturally curious about the Focus spec which is the center of many debates.

I did check the spec on a build-maker web site and something bothers me... It's said that each tick of Force Exhaustion and Force Stasis grants Singularity.

But when i read some posts in the "nerf them/don't nerf me" threads, some arguments on Knight-side seemed to indicate that it doesn't work like this... the people were supposing the Singularity is more difficult to obtain (some ones even said that a 4/4 Singularity stack can only be obtenable every 30s or 1min - making the spec very low to set up once the burst is fired), like if each use of these abilities grant Singularity, not each tick.

I have the feeling these people were liars trying to make the spec look less effective than it really is...

So here's the question : What does grant Singularity ? Each use of Force Exhaustion or eack tick of Force Exhaustion ?

And Second question : What is the duration of Force Exhaustion ? (The website indicates 1s which is obiously wrong)

So here's the question : What does grant Singularity ? Each use of Force Exhaustion or eack tick of Force Exhaustion ?

And Second question : What is the duration of Force Exhaustion ? (The website indicates 1s which is obiously wrong)

1) Each tick of force exhaustion gives 1 stack of singularity, however since it's a force debuff it can be despelled by sorcs/sages also it won't apply when a shadow/assassin uses their force/tech immunity.

Also if you apply it on a target that's on low health and it dies before Force Exhaustion has ended, you won't get all the stacks

2) The full duration is 4 seconds (If I'm correct first tick is after 1 sec, 2nd after 2 sec etc.)

CD is 18 seconds and if specced into it every use of zen gives 4 stack immediately, also force stasis gives 4 stacks over 3 secs. So you will usually have singularity up more than once every 30 secs

Number 1 has been answered but heres number 2.

-You get 6 stacks from Exhaustion,not 4. 18 secs.

-You get 4 stacks from combat focus.1 min

-You get 4 stacks from stasis. 1 min

You can pull off a full strength sweep about every 20 secs or so