Cartel Coins

SonicSpectre

So, I read the announcement about F2P and Cartel Coins and all that Jazz... I just have one question.

Would someone please tell me where these cartel coins are, and where do I go to spend them? Inquiring minds want to know. Lol. But seriously - are they in my inventory automatically, or do I have to redeem them separately? Anybody know the trick here? Thanks for the Help!

So, I read the announcement about F2P and Cartel Coins and all that Jazz... I just have one question.

Would someone please tell me where these cartel coins are, and where do I go to spend them? Inquiring minds want to know. Lol. But seriously - are they in my inventory automatically, or do I have to redeem them separately? Anybody know the trick here? Thanks for the Help!

They don't exist yet until the game actually goes F2P in November.

How do I know how many Cartel Coins I have? And where will I receive them? I'm really confused about that.

They haven't implemented anything yet, but they will make sure you will know when the time has come... because they would like us all to go often to their shop then.

How do I know how many Cartel Coins I have? And where will I receive them? I'm really confused about that.

As of 10 August 2012, everybody has zero Cartel Coins. Since the Cartel Store (or whatever they decide to call it) won't be active until the F2P transition, there's no point in worrying about it until then.

When the transition does occur (currently slated for some time in November), players with active subscriptions will be awarded Cartel Coins based on http://www.swtor.com/free. (Subject to change at the discretion of the Powers That Be.)