SWG: VALCYN Server

Phima

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rubat Crystal is where it's at I tells you!

If that server wasn't a standard RP server, I would definitely be there. But there's also a horrible faction imbalance on that server. Made an Imperial there, nothing but EvE Huttball. On Jung Ma the server is more balanced, so I'm there on Republic. Planning to help my old Alpha Company crush some Imps.

If that server wasn't a standard RP server, I would definitely be there. But there's also a horrible faction imbalance on that server. Made an Imperial there, nothing but EvE Huttball. On Jung Ma the server is more balanced, so I'm there on Republic. Planning to help my old Alpha Company crush some Imps.

Really? I tend to get a pretty decent mix of PvP games. Maybe it varies according to time.

Really? I tend to get a pretty decent mix of PvP games. Maybe it varies according to time.

Its still a PvE server, and when I PvP on my server its both fun and challenging to do.

Edited by Ekoth

valcyn whats with you and rp servers

RP is just a rodent trap, it catches all the simpletons with misinformed preconceived notions about gaming and RP right at the door.

The majority of people on RP servers dont actively walk around and RP, they just appreciate the atmosphere it gives and lack of teeny boppers running around epeening about the biggest critical hit they just got.

valcyn whats with you and rp servers

I'm playing on Jung Ma right now, and I have yet to see any real level of RPing going on. However, the community seems pretty active and the factions are more balanced out than all the other PvP servers I tried to do.

Its less about the RP factor and more about people having the chance to enjoy themselves without getting steamrolled by one side.

Not sure if any of you Valcynites remember me (I quit SWG sometime around 2006) but I had a Jedi named Little Horn and a chef named Aye Zombi.

I'm on Sith Meditation Sphere right now. If you are too, send a whisper to Littlehorn or Zombi if you want to chat!

Edited by I_Zombi

I bet PvP is super fun on these servers!

The game is barely a month old and you are already running the smack train on who's server is better, seriously?

Go outside and discover what a woman is or something, you need to take a break from being a douche all the time.

Hi Valcyn!

Petrus Dran, lived in Celestria on Naboo. Still remember the UNK hordes in open world pvp. =)

Good to see all the refugees from Valcyn have settled (if not a bit scattered) in SWTOR.

Am now PvP-ing on Death Wind Corridor as Petrus.

Best to all,

Hey, Kjetil Vago from valcyn checking in. Don't know if any of you remember me, I quit a while back in '07. I used to run a pretty tiny neutral RP(lite) guild called TTG out of New Vorbis. Ryon Murph told me ACoy is on Jung Ma so I figured I'd go there and roll a trooper in hopes of joining up. And its seems like a bunch of other Valcynites are on Jung Ma too so that's awesome.

My toon on Jung Ma is called Kjvago, if you remember me feel free to send me a /tell.

I'm still working my way off Ord Mantell but I'll be applying to ACoy soon. You guys were good people even if the one event we tried to do together didn't go too well since my guild was composed mainly of low level toons :p

The game is barely a month old and you are already running the smack train on who's server is better, seriously?

Go outside and discover what a woman is or something, you need to take a break from being a douche all the time.

Sorry if it takes you a month to become dominate in a video game.

Eraser / Ori-gin-al / Essassin here.

I was hoping to find some old faces from Valcyn and there appears to be. I had hoped that many of the people weren't spread out, but I suppose they are.

Should anyone know where Jun, Arox, Seska, Billy (Billy-Meds) or Caile landed....please let me know. I just got this today, so changing servers if I had to wouldn't be an issue.