Looking for a crafter on Corelia run

Kframe

HI, since there isnt a way to post orders in game for crafters to see, i need some well appointed crafter to assist me.

I need a color crystal for my lvl 30 sw, He is LS and is Immortal spec, so any tanky one you have is gonna be appreciated. I will need several enhancements, some tanky and some Spanky aka crit surge ect.

I would like to make a arrangement to send my orders via in game mail and recieve a quoute back. Im not looking to hop and shop, i just want to find me one good artificier that i can trust and is well appointed and prices fairly.

Message Either Giggan or Randul In game, on correlia run.

Or if your a super crafter and have toons with mastery in multiple areas, let me know. Like i said, im not interested in hopping and shopping, i just want to find a trusted crafter. Kinda like i dont just send my real life pistols to any gunsmith for repair/upgrade, but a proven well trusted gunsmith. I hope the analogy works.

Thanks all, and if this is the wrong forum, my bad.

I'm not on Corellian Run, but I have some advice for you.

Get ingame and go to the Fleet. Type "/3 " to get into the trade channel and ask "LF an artifice to make some level 30 tanking enhancements and a hilt and color crystal". You might also ask for a cybertech to make some mods and armorings for you, if you feel so inclined. If nobody responds, ask again about 10 minutes later; unless the chat is moving really fast, DON'T ask more than once in 5 minutes or you'll just aggravate people.

Crystals come in 3 flavors: critical, power, and endurance. You'll want endurance, of course. You can figure out exactly what you want with the crafters you find.