Digital Deluxe get item now... Give it to CE to then.

AdamChattaway

This thread makes me laught so hard, and yet people won't let it die.

<CE Kid got present from BW Dad>

[CE Kid]: Look at me, I got this, and you don't!

[DE KId]: Dad, dad, I also want something!

<BW Dad promised to get something for DE Kid>

[CE Kid]: What you mean he's getting something?! Give it to me! Gimme! Gimme!

And when you pay an extra 80 for the CE then give more to the DD, it's an insult.

Glad to see the entitlement of those that didn't want to back up BW/EA early on with the cash to scream the "I Want, Me!, Me!, Me!" role.

Yeah, you may have paid out an extra 20 over basic, but no where near those that really put their money where their beliefs were.

If you want the extras, you really should do more, put down the cash like the CE people did.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

myself and others have provided that reason many times, and again if you followed the thread like you said you have you would have read it. or did you skip over that?

guess ill just spell it out again since you obviously havnt read the thread and dont plan to, just want to argue you did.

like i said on the previous page myself and others feel they are giving these bonus rewards to CE to make up for not providing an advertised service.

No, I've told you I didn't skip over it. I've told you now 3 times I've read the thread. Just because you don't like the fact I question what it has to do with the store has 0 bearing on whether I have read the thread or not. Nothing I have read in 30+ pages says anything about what the store has to do with EA/Bioware shifting to F2P and giving stuff out to its players. Yes I get it you're pissed that they haven't updated the store, it still has no bearing on what they are doing here.

No, I've told you I didn't skip over it. I've told you now 3 times I've read the thread. Just because you don't like the fact I question what it has to do with the store has 0 bearing on whether I have read the thread or not. Nothing I have read in 30+ pages says anything about what the store has to do with EA/Bioware shifting to F2P and giving stuff out to its players. Yes I get it you're pissed that they haven't updated the store, it still has no bearing on what they are doing here.

He has told you three times now. Ill make it a fourth. They didnt deliver what the promised with the CE store so they are making it up to us by giving us 1000 coins and a banner. I dont understand how it can be made any clearer to you.

And when you pay an extra 80 for the CE then give more to the DD, it's an insult.

Glad to see the entitlement of those that didn't want to back up BW/EA early on with the cash to scream the "I Want, Me!, Me!, Me!" role.

Yeah, you may have paid out an extra 20 over basic, but no where near those that really put their money where their beliefs were.

If you want the extras, you really should do more, put down the cash like the CE people did.

How are they giving more to the DD buyers. They have said they are giving cartel coins and a (rather ridiculous in my opinion but whatever) banner for the CE buyers. And for the DD buyers Bioware has said they are giving them something, how does that translate to they are giving more to DD?

Nothing I have read in 30+ pages says anything about what the store has to do with EA/Bioware shifting to F2P and giving stuff out to its players.

thats because you havnt read it...

How are they giving more to the DD buyers. They have said they are giving cartel coins and a (rather ridiculous in my opinion but whatever) banner for the CE buyers. And for the DD buyers Bioware has said they are giving them something, how does that translate to they are giving more to DD?

this has already been explained also, had you bothered to read anything in this thread....

He has told you three times now. Ill make it a fourth. They didnt deliver what the promised with the CE store so they are making it up to us by giving us 1000 coins and a banner. I dont understand how it can be made any clearer to you.

The store has nothing to do with what they are giving out here. How can you make the assumption that they are "making it up to you" by giving you these things, unless there was a press release I missed somewhere where EA/Bioware has said "Oh crap. Sorry guys I know we promised you an updated store, our bad there take this in the interim" you are speculating on their motivation.

There is no need to try and be clearer, there is 0 correlation between the store and the stuff they are giving away as part of a bonus to people who launched and played the game up until this point. For being loyal customers we want to give you a little something for staying with us (which they have said).

thats because you havnt read it...

this has already been explained also, had you bothered to read anything in this thread....

Yes I have read it. How many times are you going to sit here and call me a liar? I have read, and 1 still has nothing to do with the other. No matter how many times you repeat it and insult me and tell me I haven't read what I have already read. You could use some brush up on your divining answers by the way because quite frankly you suck at it right now. You haven't gotten it right a single time you have accused me of not reading the thread.

The store has nothing to do with what they are giving out here. How can you make the assumption that they are "making it up to you" by giving you these things, unless there was a press release I missed somewhere where EA/Bioware has said "Oh crap. Sorry guys I know we promised you an updated store, our bad there take this in the interim" you are speculating on their motivation.

There is no need to try and be clearer, there is 0 correlation between the store and the stuff they are giving away as part of a bonus to people who launched and played the game up until this point. For being loyal customers we want to give you a little something for staying with us (which they have said).

if you had half a brain cell that would be clear, why else would they decide to give CE 1000 cc and the banner on top of everything that everyone is getting, and not give DDE anyting extra untill they started the QQ?

But it makes you wonder, why will they spend time making items (once per year lol) for the CE store when they can put em on the item shop and sell them to all... this leads me to believe that we wont get anything else to the ce store as they AND BY THEY i mean EA.... scum and villainy... will sell and make money off it from the store.

Yes I have read it. How many times are you going to sit here and call me a liar? I have read, and 1 still has nothing to do with the other. No matter how many times you repeat it and insult me and tell me I haven't read what I have already read. You could use some brush up on your divining answers by the way because quite frankly you suck at it right now. You haven't gotten it right a single time you have accused me of not reading the thread.

you already proved my point but here it goes again...

everyone was getting CC for the shop for still subbing but CE over everyone else was getting the 1000 extra CC and the Banner, CE was the only group advertised a perk they did not receive.

the only reason BW said they are "working on something" for DDE is because of the QQ uproar they started because they felt Entitled because they spent $20 more.

then ppl jumped the gun and started this thread, a forum mod posted and cleared up the whole DDE item fiasco.

then over the past 20 mages ppl such as yourself have been coming into the thread regurgitating the same comments and questions even though you claim to have read the thread.

caught up now?

if you had half a brain cell that would be clear, why else would they decide to give CE 1000 cc and the banner on top of everything that everyone is getting, and not give DDE anyting extra untill they started the QQ?

Really, again with the insults? It's rather funny how you would get all bent out of shape if someone returned your insults to you but you feel no remorse, unprovoked no less, insulting others.

Beyond what they have stated so far, which I alluded too and paraphrased, you are only speculating on their motivations.

Again you are simply trolling now. After being told numerous times you still refuse to listen. Now you are simply trying to incite people into a name calling match. Not happening here.

But it makes you wonder, why will they spend time making items (once per year lol) for the CE store when they can put em on the item shop and sell them to all... this leads me to believe that we wont get anything else to the ce store as they AND BY THEY i mean EA.... scum and villainy... will sell and make money off it from the store.

You very well may be right, they as in EA/Bioware very well may not put anything else on the CE store and may from this day forward put it in the cash shop for all who have money can buy for all eternity, or at least until the servers shut down. The CE store though, still has nothing to do with the stuff they are giving away here. for the change over to F2P. Now the second they start selling Ce store items in the cash shop, then I would say you have more then a valid argument.

Really, again with the insults? It's rather funny how you would get all bent out of shape if someone returned your insults to you but you feel no remorse, unprovoked no less, insulting others.

Beyond what they have stated so far, which I alluded too and paraphrased, you are only speculating on their motivations.

/facepalm first off i didnt use an insults, i may have been condescending and if you cant handle that maybe you should move somewhere you wont interact with ppl. and its funny that you get bent out of shape when caught in a lie, its obvious you havnt read the thread, now why dont you regurgitate some more of the comments the DDE ppl have made already.

You very well may be right, they as in EA/Bioware very well may not put anything else on the CE store and may from this day forward put it in the cash shop for all who have money can buy for all eternity, or at least until the servers shut down. The CE store though, still has nothing to do with the stuff they are giving away here. for the change over to F2P. Now the second they start selling Ce store items in the cash shop, then I would say you have more then a valid argument.

then tell us, why would they give CE owners 1000 CC and the Banner on top of all the CC everyone was arleady getting?

/facepalm first off i didnt use an insults, i may have been condescending and if you cant handle that maybe you should move somewhere you wont interact with ppl. and its funny that you get bent out of shape when caught in a lie, its obvious you havnt read the thread, now why dont you regurgitate some more of the comments the DDE ppl have made already.

I think its cute how he seems to know the reasoning behind giving CE 1000 points and the banner. I think it is safe to assume since they didnt include DDE or reg subs at first that the CE gift was for people who dished out all that money. Also since they hadnt updated the store which was one of the main selling points (who wouldnt want exclusive dynamic gear noone else but CE can have?) I think its also safe to assume they wanted to make it right. Makes a lot more sense than what he is saying. I put him on ignore. Some people just love to argue for no reason.

Again you are simply trolling now. After being told numerous times you still refuse to listen. Now you are simply trying to incite people into a name calling match. Not happening here.

No I'm not trying to incite anyone, Goose is doing a fine enough job of that on his own, and it is not trolling asking people to think reasonably. No one has given a valid reason as to why the CE store has anything to do with TOR shifting to F2P and Bioware giving out some stuff to people for being loyal customers. I mean that is the only reason given by Bioware at this time, unless of course as I said there was another press release where they said :whoops sorry guys our bad". Until that time making assumptions that 1 has to do with the other is just wild speculation.

You didn't use insults? Really? Telling me if I had more then half a brain cell as well as other intentionally derogatory "quips" isn't trying to insult someone. As well as calling someone kid, which if I recall you had a big problem with someone else calling people that, that's not insults? You are the living definition of a hypocrite here. And I haven't lied about anything, please do tell me where I lied and no broad generalizations where you "think" I have lied or you assume I have lied about something. Now if just maybe you would add some legitimate reasoning to your argument, you would see a lot less of people asking you to show a correlation. You however have ardently stuck to insults and illogical conclusions.

then tell us, why would they give CE owners 1000 CC and the Banner on top of all the CC everyone was arleady getting?

I already answered that

R

I think its cute how he seems to know the reasoning behind giving CE 1000 points and the banner. I think it is safe to assume since they didnt include DDE or reg subs at first that the CE gift was for people who dished out all that money. Also since they hadnt updated the store which was one of the main selling points (who wouldnt want exclusive dynamic gear noone else but CE can have?) I think its also safe to assume they wanted to make it right. Makes a lot more sense than what he is saying. I put him on ignore. Some people just love to argue for no reason.

yea its deffinetly cute how hard they try, i too had to place them on ignore i cant stand ppl that repeat the same questions after they have already been answered. only 2 ppl on my ignore now and they both were from this thread lol.

yea its deffinetly cute how hard they try, i too had to place them on ignore i cant stand ppl that repeat the same questions after they have already been answered. only 2 ppl on my ignore now and they both were from this thread lol.

I dont have your patience. I put em on ignore quickly. Its one thing to disagree. Its another thing to just keep ranting on and on about it.

Ahh isn't that cute.

Edited by Hyfy

The Collectors Edition is 30 dollars and now this game is 15 dollars.

I think your lucky that the collectors edition is still getting stuff, but what the extra 20 bucks spent for a flare gun and a vehicle (which is very useful btw) should mean we get what? What is the digital deluxe worth now from the store?

I think your lucky that the collectors edition is still getting stuff, but what the extra 20 bucks spent for a flare gun and a vehicle (which is very useful btw) should mean we get what? What is the digital deluxe worth now from the store?

yet another person that didnt bother to read the thread, its not about what each version is worth now. its about CE not being provided with an advertised service and DDE owners whining cause they dont get an added bonus.

Ya know what, I am not sure how much the DD costs now, but if you ask these people the DD buyers are apparently the unwashed masses and deserve nothing.