Please expand Crafting to Legacy and Guild

Kratosi

:sy_consular: I am very frastrated as well as I am sure others are with crafting gear and Items that "Bind on Pickup" that only my main character can use.... I can understand that rakata gear binds on pick up but why it binds when crafted after month of Crafting items and RE countless items and doing HM FP's, gather and sending crew members out to aquire the needed matts, not to mention spending large amounts of credits for matts on GTN to only have the gear or item end up being "bound on Pickup" and only able to be used by my main character and not any of my Alts. :sy_empire:

:cool: I am not one to simply complain but recomment a solution... I would suggest that perhaps expanding crafted gear and items that are now set to "bind on pickup" be changed to bind on Legacy and/or perhaps even bind onto your guild, maybe even both. Thank you. :ph_thank_you:.

• 3 weeks later...

:sy_armor: What do you mean binding to Legacy and guild does not make any since? :sy_havoc:

Perhaps you missunderstand... I am talking about gear that you craft that is presently set to "Bind on Pickup" which means as soon as the item is crafted the only character that can use the piece of crafted gear is bound and can not be sent to any of your other characters. So I am making a suggestion that Rakata gear (purple) that is crafted by any of your character can at least be used by your alternate characters and even those in your guild .:ph_danger:

:sy_blaster: I would much perfer to be able to have any gear that is crafted be used any way you seem fit, but if it has to be bound, at least expand it to legacy and maybe even your guild.:sy_harvesting:

It makes no sense.. They are meant to be perks for the crewskill.. Sythweaving gets Rakata belt and bracers, Biochem gets Rakata stims, Artifice gets the Rakata relics, and so on..

It makes no sense to give them to legacy or guild.. Sorry.. :cool:

Edited by MajikMyst

I like the idea of BoP crafted items being BtL instead. I keep getting Tionese schematics that are useless because tthey are BoP and make BoP items.

Plus making them BtL would encourage people to level alts and use multiple crew skills. Also gives some crew skills other than Biochem end game utility.