GameStop faster than BW to please their customers.

Headshotboom

Went to GameStop this morning to see what they could do about the grace period issue most of us have for pre-ordering the game. The guy at the store listened to what I had to say and pretty much made my day a few mins ago when I recieved a call from him telling me he found a solution.

First of all I pre-ordered the game from GameStop's web site not from the store so my hopes for someone at the store helping me out was slim but here is what GameStop did for me.

The guy at the store called GameStop's customer service and was told that they were aware of the issue with BW and that there was not much they could do until it was solved with BW. So to help me out to make sure I have the game on time they offered to ship the game via express mail free of charge for me so that I could have the game by the 20th.

I have to say a big thank you to GameStop and maybe if someone at BW reads this they might try to hurry up and figure out what they will do about the issue because if a simple retailer can help out their customers I don't see why the producers can't do the same.

Gamestop always has good service as far as I have seen. Here they are letting you pick up the game on the 15th. Also, pretty much all stores send you a game well in advance of release to allow time for the mail to get to you. For pc titles there really is no issue anymore for early releases as most games require you to wait for the unlock time anyway, i.e. Steam.