Early Access - Thank You Bioware

PsychoStar

Thank you Bioware for starting early access earlier than you said you would. That was a kind thing to do.

I know a lot of people really want to play your game right now, and that is the reason they are frustrated. They can only blame themselves. But I don't think I see this in the forums enough, and just want to say thank you for trying to please the masses.

PsychoStar

Thank you Bioware for starting early access earlier than you said you would. That was a kind thing to do.

I know a lot of people really want to play your game right now, and that is the reason they are frustrated. They can only blame themselves. But I don't think I see this in the forums enough, and just want to say thank you for trying to please the masses.

PsychoStar

You honestly believe they did this out of the kindness of their hearts? If so, you haven't lived long enough

Anyone else agree?

Absolutly...if I log in one second before launch on 20th it's sooner than i ever got to with a wow release. Stress leads to heart failure and death, so beer, check...cleaning house so wife doesnt freak out when i dont leave my computer chair once i get in, check

Even if they didn't we all get a chance at 2 more days, you can at least be thankful for that.

Let's be realistic here. If you preordered yesterday, then there is no way you can benefit from this. So how do you know if you can be thankful or not without knowing the limitations?

Better yet, how can you be thankful when there is yet nothing yet to thank?

You obv are 12 and have no clue how marketing works. I really dont care when I get into early access as I have the new bf3 maps till I get in. But to thank ea/bioware after all this miss information, lies, and just plane bs I see coming from some of there twitter accounts and such tells me you really have no clue, and will trust any bull sh*t if its wrapped up all nice and pretty

No you are obviously 12 if you think for a minute that Bioware lied to you. Reading is hard I guess. There was no miss information, you just have to stay informed. Children these days.

Actually, I’m very confused. I preordered 3 hours before a friend of mine that already got his invite. I have received nothing. I’m not upset that I didn’t get in first day, but the order by which you preorder is NOT the determining factor of the order you get in. I could use the extra couple days to tie up some loose ends in Skyrim, but I am concerned that the early access is not what they said. Am I not going to get in at all?

Let's be realistic here. If you preordered yesterday, then there is no way you can benefit from this. So how do you know if you can be thankful or not without knowing the limitations?

Better yet, how can you be thankful when there is yet nothing yet to thank?

I would imagine that you may get 2 days early access if you pre-ordered yesterday. I however preordered on July 21st and was in at 7:00 a.m. EST. If you are upset you are not playing you can only blame yourself.

Absolutly...if I log in one second before launch on 20th it's sooner than i ever got to with a wow release. Stress leads to heart failure and death, so beer, check...cleaning house so wife doesnt freak out when i dont leave my computer chair once i get in, check

Love this comment! Chill out guys you'll get in!

Actually, I’m very confused. I preordered 3 hours before a friend of mine that already got his invite. I have received nothing. I’m not upset that I didn’t get in first day, but the order by which you preorder is NOT the determining factor of the order you get in. I could use the extra couple days to tie up some loose ends in Skyrim, but I am concerned that the early access is not what they said. Am I not going to get in at all?

When did you register your pre-order code that is the true factor. Go to "My Account", "Code Redemption" and you can see that date. That is the date they go by, and that was clear in the pre-order FAQ.

+1 to This^

I would imagine that you may get 2 days early access if you pre-ordered yesterday. I however preordered on July 21st and was in at 7:00 a.m. EST. If you are upset you are not playing you can only blame yourself.

Uh, you made a couple assumptions there.

However, I will start from the top.

I would imagine that you may get 2 days early access if you pre-ordered yesterday
This is delusional. And I think you only agree because you don't want your argument to be weakened.

I however preordered on July 21st and was in at 7:00 a.m. EST
Cool? Want a cookie or something?

I'm guessing your thankful for the two extra days. Personally my thankfulness has more meaning than that. I am thankful based off of what their intent was and kindness. Yes, Im calling your thanks worthless

Now for your horrendous assumptions, firstly the assumption of me being angry. Personally, of when I get in, isn't of highest priority. Secondly, I wasn't blaming anyone in the first place, so why should I blame myself?

Edited by Xibz

You obv are 12 and have no clue how marketing works. I really dont care when I get into early access as I have the new bf3 maps till I get in. But to thank ea/bioware after all this miss information, lies, and just plane bs I see coming from some of there twitter accounts and such tells me you really have no clue, and will trust any bull sh*t if its wrapped up all nice and pretty

Dont paint BW with the same corporate brush. The two Dr.s founded BW and built the whole thing themselves. **** you

Learn2spell

PsychoStar

^This guy

Does anyone else see the brown on his nose?

Let me know if it works to brown nose cuz ill follow in stride haha... I think we are all like heroin addicts ready for our next high right now