EXTREMELY inappropriate children models.

CthulhuChild

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wouldn't you? How is it any different running around playing Cowboys and Indians? Which I'm fairly sure is what people my age were doing when we were 6. That or "soldiers".

People have very selective morality.

Agreed!

I played Star Wars even as a kid. Probably killed more Stormtrooper figures in heinous ways than any decade of video game designers could ever fathom - everything from Death Star implosion to being crushed in trash compactors. Boba Fett died in much worse ways than the sarlacc pit and my plastic Wookiee didn't just threaten to rip off arms, they actually got torn out of their little plastic sockets.

An involved parent is what makes the difference - not playing video game.

There is a young girl near the beginning of the justicar area for republic. Yes she looks like a scaled down adult. But honostly imo, the smallest body type you can pick are scrawny little dudes and little girls that look about twelve years old. Body type two actually look like adults.

I think it is odd that people were looking at the kids bodies so much. I didn't even think about this till I saw this thread.

There are all kinds of children. Chubby skinny medium tall short black white brown green blue whatever. Can't you guys just accept that these characters are fine the way they are? It's not like they are pole dancing in the Cantina. That I would have a problem with.

I hope you guys also understand that in the real world some kids develop faster than others partly because of hormones in the food. Some kids are hitting puberty at a younger and younger age. Do you tell them to stay home and out of sight because their bodies are unacceptable? Can they help that they were raised on artificial hormone injected chicken nuggets?

Lol, the things people get worked up over. This game has children being kidnapped, forcefully given drugs and made to kill people. But heaven forbid they have any hint of breasts...

Move on.

Edited by Noesis

EDIT The user had nothing good to say, so this post was edited for clean content.

I can do that too...

EDIT The user had nothing good to say, so this post was edited for clean content.

Not as hard as it looks.

Edited by Braxxiss

I've only seen one female child model, and though I did notice she looked like a bizarro person in the face, I did not notice the other aspects you mentioned. I'm glad I didn't, but of course now I'm not going to be able to unsee it when I come across another one....

Seriously. The face on that kid looked more alien than the alien races.

Or maybe she looked kinda like one of those Clone Wars bobbleheads. Either way, she was creepy and I hope I never encounter another child in TOR.

Hey there!

While we appreciate all of the feedback and concerns regarding this topic, we're going to go ahead and close this thread as the discussion has run its course. Please do not create additional threads regarding this topic and instead feel free to email all feedback and concerns to bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com.

Thank you for understanding!