EXTREMELY inappropriate children models.

CthulhuChild

I hope this guy is just trolling.

If not, holy crap. You are a bad parent. Why would you let your 6 year old shoot and kill things in all sorts of different ways!?

lol

I do as well.

I know the NPC he is talking of.

On Coruscant, near Justicars I think.

She just looks like an Anime Faced (with big eyes) pre-teen (13ish) -- that is over developed.

That said,.. there is nothing WRONG with it. That is like saying all developed 12 year old girls are 'wrong' and should be covered.

Get over it guy.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about offense, it just looks very strange. Immersion-breaking.

It being immersion breaking and making a thread on the forums going "OM MAH GAWD" are two different things. One is where it bothers you and one is where you shrug and move on.

Learn to do the latter...

where are kids at? I haven't seen any on the imperial side.. Maybe i just missed them. I remember seeing 1 in beta but can't remember if it was imperial or republic side.

Strangely enough i didn't even notice what you mentioned. Take a screenshot and post a link so we know what you're talking about.

+1 ^

I tried taking a screenshot of this, but yeah, the 10 yr old girl in the Justicar territory has been through puberty already...

Sorry, but putting chubby faces on scaled down adult models does not work for children. A model really needs to either be built, or an existing one heavily modified. I was very disturbed by seeing this stuff.

Really? I think this says more about you than the game. :eek:

Edited by elvigy

I really didn't like the desgin of the little girl on coruscant. Her face was way too anime'ish, it just doesn't fit in with the rest of the characters I've seen.

I didn't pay attention to her body to be honest, but I assumed she was around 8-10 years old... if her body is just the adult female sized down, that's a little weird. But wouldn't BW have just used the male kid body? Maybe she's meant to be older than we think, dunno. :/

Edited by xianpu

I hope this guy is just trolling.

If not, holy crap. You are a bad parent. Why would you let your 6 year old shoot and kill things in all sorts of different ways!?

Why wouldn't you? How is it any different running around playing Cowboys and Indians? Which I'm fairly sure is what people my age were doing when we were 6. That or "soldiers".

People have very selective morality.

The girl in the justicar area is supposed to be a teenager I thought? Somewhere in her lower teens, looks perfectly reasonable to me.

Yeah, in order to evolve into the voluptuous beings that the rest of the females are in this game, she has to start growing early anyway ;)

It's the people like the op that cause all these ridiculous 'expectations/stereotypical society'

It's like, the no more saying merry christmas by public places instead saying happy holidays because merry christmas offends people..

This is a damn video game, it's pixels. I've seen the children in game and I wasnt mortified or offended, they just look like young teens. Looks better than WoW's children, what the hell are their children models anyway they're horrible.