EXTREMELY inappropriate children models.

CthulhuChild

I have to agree with the OP: make a proper female child body type for NPCs. The first time I ran into a "little girl" I was shocked. From her face, voice, and the quest I'm guessing she's supposed to be a tween or a bit younger. Instead her body was very womanly, only shorter and thinner.

At the very least don't put them into such skintight outfits so that the inappropriate curves are so obvious.

I'm no prude, but it was pretty immersion-breaking.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bioware: the fact that you included kids in the game is great. Honestly, I am really sick of children not being a part of the vast majority of games, in flat contradiction to reality. Kudos.

But for the love of everything that is holy, you cannot just scale down the female models and call it a day. It works ok for the males, but there is something EXTREMELY DO NOT WANT about a 6 year old with curvy hips and perky breasts.

You put real effort into making the female character models sexy, and that's not a bad thing: until you scale them down and use them as kids. Then it's just creepy and uncomfortable.

You'll get a lot of snarky responses from forum trolls, but yeah you're right, they should come up with a kid model for both boys and girls. It could actually just be the same model.

The first Girl I ran into was in Coruscant in the Justicar part. Looked like a female with bigger eyes but then she started talking and gave a quest to help her brother and I know it was meant to be a kid. It was a little weird that I thought she had a nice body

Agreed.

I got a quest from one little girl in the Justicar area and thought it was strange she had the same body shape as my adult character.

But then I thought maybe she's supposed to be a teenager.

But maybe that's what happens when you spend your time making the most awesome game ever instead of going out into the real world and looking at real children :p

Now how do we know that little girls from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away don't start getting curves and ***** at a younger age than they do around here?

Also I can't tell by looking at the child models in this game how old the kid is 'supposed' to be. But I have always figured around 13 or 14 for the ones I have seen.

Bioware: the fact that you included kids in the game is great. Honestly, I am really sick of children not being a part of the vast majority of games, in flat contradiction to reality. Kudos.

But for the love of everything that is holy, you cannot just scale down the female models and call it a day. It works ok for the males, but there is something EXTREMELY DO NOT WANT about a 6 year old with curvy hips and perky breasts.

You put real effort into making the female character models sexy, and that's not a bad thing: until you scale them down and use them as kids. Then it's just creepy and uncomfortable.

it was definitely a bit odd but they definitely not 6.........maybe you should do the quest again

The girl says her brother is 15 and that they thought he was younger than her, but she says he isn't. So I assume she is 13 or 14, and if that's the case, then she looks pretty normal.

And to be honest, for the females in this game to become as endowed as they are, they would have to start maturing pretty early...haha.

This is a bit like being on a date with a woman who wears a necklace that hands between her breasts. Sure you can comment on it, but it does mean she'll know exactly where you had to look to see it. Finally, she may react to it, but odds are she put it there for that exact reason. Edited by Scelerant

I was on the republic capital City yesterday, and I remember meeting a pair of kids on one of the quests there (Something about shutting down water pumps), one boy and one girl, and yes I remember being clearly freaked out by how the little girl looked, I mean she spoke like a child but had the ***** of a 18 years old, creepy.

Itis not something you can miss, or something only pervs sees, because it is common sense.

Um...no. You can miss it or not even notice it. They're kid NPCs - stop looking at their chest and rear to begin with...also...It's a video game.

What is creepy is how many of you are "excited" by them. Honest to God - 3 beta builds, now this and this is the FIRST time I've thought back to the quest. I LIKE the quest - not because of how she looks but I like the story and think they did a good job making her sound like a kid looking for help. I wanted to help her...not because of her bewbs, because I liked the character she was and I thought the story was good.