June 28 Maintenance

Selethar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

MMOs need an offline/game gets cancelled mode!!!

MMOs have the least amount of value, dollar to hours spent playing. every day u dont play an MMO you lose value. and its worse because u have to scratch out the time to find to play for most of us, and if those days the server goes down, its just not worth it!!!

this may be the only time i can/want to play this week, so this maint literally wipes out a whole week for me...

only fail is you sir i found this just as easy as you could of.

They didn't change that until after the servers were already down. Don't insult someone unless you have a clue on what you're talking about. Thank you.

I'm sorry BIoware. I love you guys, but that was horrifically unprofessional.

It's something that will pass quickly, but enough somethings that pass from the mind quickly end up being a pretty serious deal.

People will forget - more importantly, it was kind of fun. Sure, it's a shutdown, but at least it was a fun and dynamic world event. Will they or won't they? Spontaneous end of the world parties, etc. It was cool.

Servers are going down... they're not going down... okay they're going down, for real... or not.... Okay, yes they are really really going down. For real. Honest.

This is the customer service you expect to win back all the subs you guys have lost? Questioning my decision to give up another game for this one. Oh and FYI - I go to your company's website for information, not twitter or some other silly nonsense. So why not try using your company's website for it's intended purpose?

Yep, use your forums for what they are there for. NOT FREAKING TWITTER!

Ssounds like the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing. Total disconnect from reality and its customer base at BioWare and EA.

Either way, they announce that the maintenance was not going to be done, yet it is being done. Really? WTH BioWare, do you even have any inter-office communications? Who is running that place? Anyone?

Edited by SgtWalt

Just started to play Swtor, i hope this ame is not another Age Of conan game. Maintainance every 2 day and fixes. Then i go back to wow and Know that every wednesday the update is.. Instead of getting logged out every time i have time to play..

People will forget - more importantly, it was kind of fun. Sure, it's a shutdown, but at least it was a fun and dynamic world event. Will they or won't they? Spontaneous end of the world parties, etc. It was cool.

It was funny because many of us in-game were thinking that the IT guy were trolling us... for a while. :p

The MMO community never ceases to amaze me

-Go outside

-Call a friend

-Ride a pony

Very few are saying that they are upset because of the down time. What people are upset over, is that we were told there was going to be down time, so we made other plans. Then we were told "Wait, nevermind, no down time tonight" so we changed those plans. Then AFTER they bring everything down, they tell us that "Oh oops, sorry, guess we are having down time after all".

Hehe you guys kill me. Perhaps you didn't play WoW, but 99% of the time I wouldn't even try and play on a patch day like they had on this one. WoW's post-patch server performance and issues were epic. I'm really pissed off because I went to bed early and now I'm awake and wanting to play, OH WAIT, I can't, gawd da****! So yeah, I'm really ticked off right now, but those of you saying why can't BW do anything right, why can't I play when I want wha wha... Quit crying, its still better than Blizz's post major content patch deployment.