Combat Medic needs a buff

Mularky

Im not one of those guys in mmo's that say buff this nerf that nerf that. Im being honest here. You get 2 maras on you and your done...... game over. I understand combat shield and the immune to inturrupts. Thats a two minute cool down. Combat shield lasts for 15 secs(with set bonus). So post here of what you would like changed with combat medic.

Sooooo, when 2 pure dps classes get on a healer the healer isn't supposed to die?

No offense, but how many dps'rs do you think 1 healer should be able to live through? 3? 4?

im not saying a healer should just sit there and out heal 8 ppl. Im saying is a class like a marrauder has inturupts and way to small cooldowns. how can we fix via commando?

im not saying a healer should just sit there and out heal 8 ppl. Im saying is a class like a marrauder has inturupts and way to small cooldowns. how can we fix via commando?

You don't, your team does. Have them peel the mara off you. The truth is regardless of which healer you choose if you go in without a good team any decent enemy team will focus and destroy you. Queue with a tank that can guard and peel for you and your survivability will go way up.

2 Maras are going to kill any healer...any class if the rest of the team doesn't help them.

i guess this changes the subject of the post. I guess this thread should go in the pvp fourms. Another idea i had in mind was the interrupt like mara and powertech. They are on way to small of a cool down tbh.

Mara

1.Leap(interrupt)

2. interrupt

3.ravage

4.force choke

Dead

Powertech(pyro)

1.Flame burst/

2inturupt

3.railshot

4.thermal det

5.electro dart. I would usaully break this with my cc breaker.

6.rail shot proc'd again.

Dead

Im not one of those guys in mmo's that say buff this nerf that nerf that. Im being honest here. You get 2 maras on you and your done...... game over. I understand combat shield and the immune to inturrupts. Thats a two minute cool down. Combat shield lasts for 15 secs(with set bonus). So post here of what you would like changed with combat medic.

if you get 2 maras on you, you should be done lol. 2 of the highest dps single target classes on you at once with no back up.. i wouldnt expect to survive on any healer including a scoundrel

We don't need a buff. You just need to learn to use your rotations so you keep up max regeneration on ammo and when you have to get lower, when and how to burn your CDs. Its not too hard to get 400k+ healing with 300k+ dmg taken and only have died a handful of times even in huttball. Play it right and you can take a hell of a beating, offset that damage, heal your team, and turn into a perfect target for your team to lay AoE on to burn down the other team. And as far as sents/maras on you, well they are made to shut down commando/sage healers so don't get too stressed about it.