Your experience with the group finder?

Iggster

Well everyone and their one-eyed grandma is DPS, so it takes a long time to find a group if you're dps. And i'm getting really tired of the idiots that queue up as tank in dps gear & even specced as dps. -.-;

I wish it was a little more advanced like WoW, if you where not specced into Holy for like say, a Paladin you couldn't queue as heals, I don't know how exactly they would implement that but w/e.

They should add more incentives for certain specs, the daily reward is great, perhaps add a credit box or extra commendation for people that are queuing as tanks and healers. Just throwing ideas out there.

I haven't really used it on my higher level characters without having mostly guildies, but other then what i mentioned its been pretty ok while leveling.

To be fair, it has happened in WoW also. Not often, but still enough I have remembered on more than one occasion where a player qued as a tank or healer and then was dpsing when the run started. lol! I agree they need to set up extra rewards for queing up as a tank and healer.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My experience with group finder....

On a healer - 45 minute queues

On a dps - Well... right now I have gained two levels and been online for 3 hours with no queue pop.

GG BioWare, cross server should have been implemented.

My experience with group finder....

On a healer - 45 minute queues

On a dps - Well... right now I have gained two levels and been online for 3 hours with no queue pop.

GG BioWare, cross server should have been implemented.

On Corellia Run when I que as a heals for a HM its almost instant. My tank guildies say the same thing. My dps guildies say it take about 30 minutes if they solo que. When I que with a tank its instant. When I que with 1 dps its about 10 minutes. That being said sub 50 is a whole different ball game. 15-30 minutes as a healer and hours as a DPS. Tank is still quick tho.

I'm leveling an operative healer and can usually get into stuff in 10-20 minutes. What I don't like is how it doesn't say which flashpoint it's putting you into until you've already joined the party. Maybe I'm missing something, but if I'm in the level range for cademimu and boarding party and want to just do boarding party....being put in a group for cademimu over and over again gets old.

I'm leveling an operative healer and can usually get into stuff in 10-20 minutes. What I don't like is how it doesn't say which flashpoint it's putting you into until you've already joined the party. Maybe I'm missing something, but if I'm in the level range for cademimu and boarding party and want to just do boarding party....being put in a group for cademimu over and over again gets old.

of course you could just que up for one of those, but i also agree that i would like to know which one i am about to go to.