Fight with Allies in Game Update 1.3

CourtneyWoods

LFG tool : Awesome 5 stars

RWZ : Ok, 3 stars

Augments - good idea, horrid prices, ruins pvp when you go against people who have the time and time to grind money for full augmented War hero gear, and those (like me) who dont, or simply hate grinding

30% lower mod removal price - ok, but not enough, lower it another 65%

bug & lag count = more!

awesome patch yeah

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is really really sad. I have not seen more than 2 people at the fleet on either side. Tarro Blood is dead. I dont want to transfer because of my guild on the empire side.. However, the auction house is empty as can be I do have 3 toons that can supply lots of things for the low ones Im bringing up but its not the same. They claim that the game is not dying but every time I look at server status I see light light light light. Some times on the weekend I see a few and I mean a few that are heavy but I think that could be weekend people who come on.. It really is a shame that there are no people playing. Even on the planets you dont see more than yourself there. Sometimes I see 2 or perhaps 3 at the most. :rolleyes: I do have to wonder what is happening here. Are people leaving?:confused: This is such a good game it is a darn shame. What has happened. Its no use trying to get a group finder on this server. One guy waited four hours and nothing I waited about three and gave up. Darn shame wish they would just fix this Im ready to give up here.:eek:

E

Im sad too i got on at two pretty good times to day and i was the only person anywhere i went... :( i think my guild left or did something cuz it hadn't been 90 days but i no longer have a guild :'( are there server transfers yet??? I really hope that not too many people leave i really enjoy the game and with all the hipe about GW2 being better than this game well watch it turn just like this even though it is living up pretty closely to its expectations...