Terrible FPS issues and ability lag in Warzones.

zStyLezZxx

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signing this one again. Fix this crap, Bioware. I really would hate to see my $14.99 go elsewhere come January, but why spend it on a game where half of it is inexplicably unplayable? And you have to gall to not even acknowledge it. It was NOT this way in beta. Edited by Mirriwah

It's fairly inconsistent for me, but in Alderaan, I know I have to compensate for massive ability delays.

Sometimes, I'm just running behind someone spamming shadow strike, and my character doesn't do anything, and I feel like an idiot. All I'm waiting to ice the cake is for someone to call me newb cause I'm just running around, even tho I'm really trying to hit something lol.

I also hate getting the ball passed to me in huttball, passing the ball with a delay seems really really hard, you definitely get called names in that warzone if you have this problem.

I have a c2d, and I figure, it's about time I get a better machine, and eventually I will, but with the amount of people complaining about ability delays in warzones, something definitely needs to get optimized.

Edited by VSutra

Wow just had a match in alderan or whatever its called, and i sat there for bout 15 seconds hitting my Shield probe and it didn't go off once and i died before it went off.

Was looking at my fps hmm 45 fps not to bad considering there was like a epic battle breaking out, so then i looked at my ms mid battle and saw that it was only 124.

now this leaves me to wonder what a pile of **** pvp is in this game.

Edited by Isirus

i just tweeted it to them hopefully more people do cause i wanna see them acknowledge this problem instead of straight up ignoring it or staying in the secret about it and not letting us know Edited by Isirus

Yep. 60-80 FPS anywhere else, but in Warzones it goes down to 15-20. Very frustration and unplayable.

I had 60 FPS in the starting zone staring outside in the WZ with turrets at the beginning. But after I died and re-spawned, I had 15 FPS in the exactly same position, staring at the exactly same direction. The only noticeable difference was the turrets shooting at the ships.

I wonder what the DEVS saying about this huge issue...

I have in PVE around 50-70 FPS. while in Warzones I have 3-13 FPS... The sound in Warzones seems to mess up alot... very stuttering sound everywhere and the abilities are very delayed...

Why is that? Bioware please respond! :-)

yea its really annoying, and not everyone gets its. Sme people in my guild say they dont lag at all and have no ability lag and they **** 100% of the time. People who are not getin this problem have such a huge god damn advantage in WZ.

Nothing like listen to some ******* whos ****** lag free while your stuck suckin balls cause you gotta cast a 2.5 sec skill 5 times before it even goes off

My abilities go off fine...if the player is where I am seeing them. Most of the time I see a player in 1 spot and they have moved and it takes the sever(I guess) a bit to catch up and the ability does not fire because they are out of range. No problems anywhere else in the game. I have talked to players who are running a computer that is less setup for gaming than mine and they claim to run the warzones with graphics up and no problems so.....

Don't worry guys, they added baby names to the credits...that should fix our problem

Hey, don't diss the patch! It was so important that they had to take the server down on a day where all the kiddies are home from school...and during peak hours on top of that (for EU). Sure, they didn't fix the 200 memory leaks, the insane lag in pvp or the plethora of other game breaking issues, but once I saw that baby names were in the credits it was all good.

Edited by Illwill-

I don't seem to lag very often, 50ish ping 99% of the time, but I can see laggers warping around, and they have an advantage in huttball. I see them next to me, do a knockback, and the next second they're way behind me.

I hate laggers as much you all hate lagging.

Trust me laggers have no advantage at all. It's practically impossible to play with 2 second ability lag.