PvP Terminals across the Galaxy

Falmezar

I think, fleet is now quite boring and overpopulated. It will be nice to have PvP terminals on the planets, so you can take/turn in daily and weekly quests everywhere across the Galaxy.

For example, we had a small RP event on Coruscant the other day, while waiting for wz to come. And it happened, that one of ours forgot to take daily quest, and he had to shuttle to fleet and get back again (was nothing to share in the group). Really irrational, since Coruscant has pretty much from the fleet (GTN terminals, skill mentor etc).

And we see other players leveling far deep in planets locations, and they have to return to fleet and then get back again.

Think about it.

Cheers.

Ship yes, planets no... Planet load times are too long and you can actually miss the next PvP pop. I experienced this when we had the Rakghoul event on Tatooine that shifted populations to a planet rather than the fleet for awhile.

Edit: but then again, if all you want is a terminal and you're on the planet anyway... I guess it wouldn't hurt.

Edited by XLJedi

I will give you a proposed compromise, let the PvP quest complete like a quest completed in the field and you choose the reward, no returning to the termianl to turn in. But you still have to go to fleet to get it.