swtor food chain

vwsupra

Oh, another nerf a class because I can't beat it post....

Skill > bad..

You probably get rolled by every class, and there for think they should be nerfed; or even better, you are a mara / sent that can't break 300k damage or smoke people 1 v 1 and think the class needs to be buffed...

I was going to reply to the OP in a common sense manner, then I realised this is just one of those threads where the OP is seeking to amuse themselves by restarting the nerf classes to reduce subscribers development cycle.

Good luck with your attempts to gain personal amusement OP.

See you in the next PvP game OP.

I wonder if any of the guys who post "Good player > bad players" play a truly gimped spec like Arsenal Merc or Deception Assassin.

PTs are probably #3 in DPS right now and #1 in terms of getting easy kills. Their lack of survivality limits their overall power but it only manifests itself against the two classes ahead of them (Marauder/Tankasin) that both have insane survivality + DPS.

ahhh how i wish i was on your server, so i could faceroll you and when im done type /say Do i need to continue? lolololoololololololloll

I dare you.i can play either sniper or pt, and my predictions of who will win in every match up willl be correct.

Actually MM played right can beat assault spec too. You only need to make sure you have ballistic dampers on. And i have two other tools against you evasion and diversion. You will miss a lot.

As for shield tech, lethality makes you a free kill. And no, you are not going to leap/pull. I am in cover. And no. You are not going to stun me, i have entrech. Only thing you are good at is keeping you pocket commando healer alive.

Edited by NoTomorrow

If you are sneaky you can kill a PT as a Sorc . You need to let them get away from their healer then CC them. Then kite and unload.

^ This, I play a shield tech and sadly, I must admit I fall for this EVERY time:P I know they are doing it but the urge to get them drives me on lol