The Old Republic at E3 2012!

CourtneyWoods

this is another fail atempt to bring back from the subs they lost but ppl wont be tricket anymore about this false statements..today my subs go out too and this is not because of the game but because of the Balance classes in pvp wich is not even there lol....this game is same as wow...each patch 1 class gets destroyed(nerfed)and you have to reroll another char bring it up to 50 and regear it ....Boring stuff...maybe when they will learn to balance the classes they will bring back some of the lost subs(including me)...but until then i am out i did already payed enough to play my broken class for 2 useless months(this included 1 month and half on a dead server without anything to do)

how does one get tricket?

also what class do you think is "broken"? Btw if you hate this game so much why are you still paying?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how does one get tricket?

also what class do you think is "broken"? Btw if you hate this game so much why are you still paying?

who was saying something about paying anymore?my subs run out in few hours and i play mercenary and yea i waited to see the final notes of 1.3 after waiting 2 months for a fix to my class and yet i see there is no chance to do my class more viable in pvp to be closer with other classes

I cancelled to after seeing the E3 presentation. Ive been waiting for 6 months for gabe to fix his screwup with ilum and get open world pvp going after i saw that was it for me. Im not paying 15 bucks a month with no open world pvp. Warzones are hackfests and just crap frankly. If your not perma stunned your bieng shot at through a wall by some 12 year old using hacks lolz its just sad the whole thing. This game needs a DRASTIC CHANGE in order to even survive were just now 6 months in getting the basic features that other mmo's have standard but here its a "reveal of a new feature" lol

The problem overall is to many people are settling for a poorly done star wars mmo (has nge flashbacks)

who was saying something about paying anymore?my subs run out in few hours and i play mercenary and yea i waited to see the final notes of 1.3 after waiting 2 months for a fix to my class and yet i see there is no chance to do my class more viable in pvp to be closer with other classes

whats your class?

I cancelled to after seeing the E3 presentation. Ive been waiting for 6 months for gabe to fix his screwup with ilum and get open world pvp going after i saw that was it for me.

I can't see them getting around to RvR/Open World PvP in 2013 with the best will in the world.

However the thing is if they wait that long then it might not come in 2014 either....... and if it hasn't come by then it will probably never appear. :(

Was this a sentence?

Remember, SWTOR will always be gimped as long as EA is involved. EA is not interested in creating an epic and memorable game experience. They always have and always will pander to the 12 - 18 yrs. That is where they see the $$$. I'm all about making $$$, but the worst thing to EVER happen to SWTOR was that EA is involved. BOOOO

Making a good game was never a problem for Bioware and as much as I love SWTOR I wouldn't call the future "incredibly bright". Wasn't it only a few days ago that they announced considering F2P. I'm not worried about the content, I know that's going to be great (as always) but losing 400,000 subscribers in a few months makes you wonder...Wonder why. And I think they made 2 critical mistakes at launch:

1. To few operations

2. No server transfers

I wish I could be as optimistic as the person who wrote this article but in truth: the server transfers have become a real mess with a waiting queue as high as 50 minutes for the PVP server Tomb of Freedon Nadd. I would really like to see Bioware get their priorities straight.

Edited by Erikusz

• 2 years later...

Incoming thread-lock.

Is SWTOR Confirmed to be presenting at E3 itself? I kind of assumed whatever the Fallen Empire announcement they're making is, it would be at a Cantina Tour like they usually do concurrently with conventions.

Edited by DarthDymond

Incoming thread-lock.

Is SWTOR Confirmed to be presenting at E3 itself? I kind of assumed whatever the Fallen Empire announcement they're making is, it would be at a Cantina Tour like they usually do concurrently with conventions.

I highly doubt it'll be mentioned at E3, but at the bar next door, anything is possible!

Incoming thread-lock.

Nothing confirmed other than the annoucment will be June 15th during E3. So... we can assume this will coincide with and be a part of EA's presentation.