Need advice for lvl 50 gearing

idonotdonot

I'm a level 48 Tankassasin. I have Synthweaving. I'll have 4k ranked wz commendations, 2k regular wz commendations valor 49, 600 expertise and 600 healing WZ Pots when I hit 50. What sequence should I use for gearing? I'm concerned about not having the mods if I craft the War Hero gear.

Do not do the "buy Battlemaster trade for Warhero" path. Save all your comms, hit 50 and buy as much of your Battlemaster gear as possible (weapon first, then armor etc). After fill in the gaps with Recruit gear. Do not skip any slots, fill it all with Expertise gear.

Do not do the "buy Battlemaster trade for Warhero" path. Save all your comms, hit 50 and buy as much of your Battlemaster gear as possible (weapon first, then armor etc). After fill in the gaps with Recruit gear. Do not skip any slots, fill it all with Expertise gear.[/QUOT

never mind i guess they changed the return rate since i did this back when 1.2 first launched. tho i still think the warhero weapon is better to grab when you first hit 50, cause it gives you most expertise of any item, is most expensive to grind.

Edited by Ssfbistimg

So, then I should just sit on the Ranked Warzone commendations for awhile?

No, buy WH stuff that don't require the BM item to purchase like ears, implants, relic with your ranked comms. Since you are at 3500 Ranked, 2000 WZ

if you bought 2 WH implants,

650 RWZ left (Save those)

1600 WZ left(Buy BM pieces [i would buy a BM focus/power gen/shield gen since they take the most comms to get])

Use recruit or Lvl 51(Epic)+ PvE stuff to fill gaps.

Then replace the "fill gap" pieces with BM ones and buy WH replacements when possible using only Daily/Weekly ranked comm gains. Once you in all BM, replace remaining with WH ones("the grind").

This is somewhat of the standard progression.

Edited by L-RANDLE