No transfer? How about opening up mail then?

Minguss

Since everyone will have a level 50 toon on fatman by the time tansfers are offered up, how bout you just open up mail between servers so we can all mail our stuff to our new mains? Transfers are a fail if your only going to do 10 , unless you plan on doing 10 every 5 days.

server transfers ATM are on hold because some morons tried to log-in to their characters mid transfer, causing some hiccups in the system. This wasn't ironed out in the PTS copy system because in the PTS you had people getting copied while the patches and updates for PTS were downloading, limiting chances for this issue. Transfers will be back online tomorrow,

everyone say it with me; CREVASSE CITY FOR TRANSFER TOMORROW

once more

CREVASSE CITY FOR TRANSFER TOMORROW

i kept getting the runaround, was put on hold 4x asked to talk to a supervisor that was denied. transferred to account team wen it was a ingame issue, told to ask other players for an answer that the rep refused to give. and then finally told I'm not able to answer any of your questions or i will get in trouble. wen all i wanted to know was how long (in the future) meant an hour a day a week 2 weeks a month a year ? no answer 45 minutes on the phone and all i got was the brush off. i just want to be able to use the toon i made for3 months and then the server for not any fault of my own went ghost town. i should not be punished for your incompetence and miss management of the game you should allow people to move inactive toons ( toons that have not been played other than to log on and check the server numbers consolidate items to ) to servers where the account has shown activity for the last month. i haveing my lv 50 jedi Hawkwind moved from MoN server to JC server is not going to change the server population at all , its only going to allow me to play a toon i worked on for 90 days on a server with people on it. i have no intention of playing on 2 servers so offering that toon the ability to move to some place i will have to reestablish a new guild and lexicon of friends is not going to happen. unfortunately if my toons are not aloud to be moved to the server my guild is on i will have no choice but to stop playing do to fear of as soon as i hit 50 on the next toon i have been working on ( Sploosh ) i will simply stop playing your game altogether. and i know i am not the only one to think this way. please govern your actions accordingly remembering most of us left SWG over the people running the game not paying attention to the wishes of the players but doing what they wanted to do.