Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, shocking that Fett would be taken. and in your case I'd bet Fétt is taken too. but really, if you just named yourself after one of the most iconic SW characters ever, how much invention did you really put into it?

That wasn't the name, they were the original names I use for livestreaming and my podcast, and other people saw fit to take them on other servers. While it's flattering people did this, looking at the friends list on the destination server and seeing three of them are 'reserved' by level one characters, is a huge pain in the ***.

That is utter chaos. What good is a reputation and community if you can have two people who look identical and you can't tell which one is the Jones you enjoyed playing with last week and which one is the bozo who griefed you for hours the other day.

Obviously because you would have the one you like on your friends list and your friends list would be differentiating them by their unique account name. Or, you just know the account name and can do it yourself. Or any number of ways that anyone who put even the smallest amount of thought into it could come up with.

Really seams hardly fair only 10 people online in the afternoon on Crevasse City it is such a low population server why wasn't it included in the free transfers?

Because the transfers aren't over yet. Wait your turn like the rest of us. And don't forget to breathe.

Yes, because obviously his character name MUST be exactly equivilent to his user name. It's not like he could possibly have done something else. All your characters HAVE to have you user name... oh wait, if that were the case this wouldn't be an issue because no one could take your name... Yeah, so nothing you said made sense, good work.

I'm actually basing my assumption that his character name is Fett off his sig, not his profile name. Most people on here use their character names in sig not user name, so I feel its a safe assumption.

People moaning about name / legacy changes ?, jesus, ive had to change both on one character today, its not the end of the world is it

For some folks it is they had to use there mind in some creative way to come up with a new name causing brain-strain.

Really seams hardly fair only 10 people online in the afternoon on Crevasse City it is such a low population server why wasn't it included in the free tranhsfers?

Yeah, like last night, three people including myself on Imp fleet around 9:30 pm...your pain is shared, and not just by others on CC. All we can do is wait.

For some folks it is they had to use there mind in some creative way to come up with a new name causing brain-strain.

That's what the random number generator... I mean random name generator is for.

That wasn't the name, they were the original names I use for livestreaming and my podcast, and other people saw fit to take them on other servers. While it's flattering people did this, looking at the friends list on the destination server and seeing three of them are 'reserved' by level one characters, is a huge pain in the ***.

That I can definitely see as infuriating.

I am really disappointed in the community, specifically the people who decided to name camp and try to sell the names back to their owners.

This is a difficult enough process without people being predatory about it.

Obviously because you would have the one you like on your friends list and your friends list would be differentiating them by their unique account name. Or, you just know the account name and can do it yourself. Or any number of ways that anyone who put even the smallest amount of thought into it could come up with.

I can see it if they included the account name in the display name, but not everyone I recognize on a server is either friend worth or ignore worthy but it is good that the person named X is the same each time you see them.

I'm actually basing my assumption that his character name is Fett off his sig, not his profile name. Most people on here use their character names in sig not user name, so I feel its a safe assumption.

And yet, based on his reply, was not. So...