Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

Those are numbers of the TOR Realm population site or whatever its called. But pretty much 90% of the US servers are 0.99-0.97 on there, I'm sure BW has more accurate numbers. And I feel you man, I'm on the Razor myself. Just be patient, it will come.

I hope we are the next wave and go to Jedi Covenant

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, just saw my server is a destination, Bereger Colony getting some new blood. Seems like it may be the only RP-PVE server left on the West Coast after these transfers.

Although i think it was a mistake making alts on a seperate PVE server as the devs said we can't change server types during transfers, would have liked to get those guys over to Bereger too. Ah well, i'll pay for it next year.

I think we can assume the following from the last couple minutes

Ajunta Pall to Jung Ma = 1 RP-PvP server total.

Vrook Lamar to Begeren Colony = 1 RP-PvE (West) server total.

3 more RP-PvE (East servers) to The Ebon Hawk = what will happen to Lord Adraas? Will Lord Adraas be merged to The Ebon Hawk to make just 1 RP-PvE server for East Coast?

More servers to The Fatman and JC = Server Population Cap increased already?

Probably referring to Torstatus. I highly doubt that people are going to eventually realize that they are not going by Torstatus's metrics but their own when it comes to what servers will transfer when. One can hope, though.

Well, that'd be because torstatus.net can only use the "categories" (Light, Normal, Heavy, Full) to try and estimate the population, and BioWare presumably knows the actual numbers.

Because of this, from the torstatus.net metrics, I can't really tell whether they've started with the LEAST used servers as Origins, or the MOST used -- most of the servers have been at "Light" for over a month, which translates to a phi value of 1.0, except that it drops below 1 because of the scheduled downtimes.

So.. with 18 destination servers and currently 48 Origin servers, we have 66 out of 214 servers as part of the transferring as we speak.

That is a bit over 30% of all servers already involved in transfers a bit less than 36 hours into the system being in place. That is quite a nice pace Bioware. Keep this up and everyone will be eligible for transfer to Destination Servers before the end of the week. And that is a lot faster than my first way too positive estimate.

Depends on transfer stability and how the service is looking. We want to make sure that no new issues pop up before we do the next batch.

So is it possible that there will be a new batch today ?

We're Impatient?? Ive been playing on a dead server for 2 months and havent complained once. I was being "Patient" but this is plain stupid. if i have to wait another 2 to 3 weeks then they wont be seeing my 15$ again.

24 hours after that post about 30 more servers for transfers have appeared. So yes, you people were really impatient writing lot of trash because there were only 10 servers on the first round.

So i repeat what i said, that was just the first round of servers and, in addition, the transfers were announced for the begining of summer and we are at 13th of June, so we arent in summer already.

Edited by LexiCazam
IC - quote