Regarding server queues

StephenReid

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when the game officially launches the problem will be fixed im nearly sure of it . because if they dont they will lose a lot of customers listen to me in the beta i think there were far more people on them im nearly sure. Edited by grahamsm

Consider this idiots.....

I will be getting a full refund from my credit card company if this server problem is not fixed at launch.

Waiting in a queue for even 1 second IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ALL !!!!

what? there are ques for wow's servers and that can happen MONTHS after a release of a content patch or expac release. it all has to do with the fact that to preserve hardware integrety they can only handle so many people being proccessed in at one time. if you just let everyone in you would get server crashes and then no one plays.

Edited by PFifteyOneD

when the game officially launches the problem will be fixed im nearly sure of it . because if they dont they will lose a lot of customers listen to me in the beta i think there were far more people on the servers then are on them now

Funny you say that cause if it's true then how come I never ever ever had to wait in a queue during the beta????????????????????????????????

All North American servers are at peak hours. That's when the queues skyrocket. I've looked at the European servers during the same time, and they are light at best... I'm hoping more NA servers are put into place at launch or they unlock the capacity of current servers.

While people say we aren't paying to play, we did actually pay for the early access, and that in itself says we paid to play... Just pointing that out...

All North American servers are at peak hours. That's when the queues skyrocket. I've looked at the European servers during the same time, and they are light at best... I'm hoping more NA servers are put into place at launch or they unlock the capacity of current servers.

While people say we aren't paying to play, we did actually pay for the early access, and that in itself says we paid to play... Just pointing that out...

You didn't pay more for early access.

They took that $5 off the total price of the game so you actually pay the normal price.

You must not know when EU's peak hours are then. I have seen them at peak hours and over half of them are full, with the others being heavy.

Is there no reply from a Dev yet?

The reason why Launch is "Looking" like it will fail isn't "Mainly" because of the server issues. It's the LACK OF COMMUNICATION from the DEVS.

Come on....... Us players have a RIGHT to know what the current issue/situation will be.

Teh other reason the queues are so slow, is that people stay logged in, to avoid further queueing.

And who can blame them? I would do the same if i got in...

And some of these people here, suggesting to go do other stuff, some of us acutally have families and jobs so our time is limited.

Waiting a couple of hours is not an option for me, that was my window of opportunity to play.

It blows my mind that some of you people actually think it is ok to have to wait in a queue!!

W...T...F... is wrong with you????

Waiting for even a single second is unacceptable.

I have never had to wait in a queue for a video game in my entire life!!

Why is this game so different?

what makes u more special then everyone else queue is a part of life you go any where you have to queue water parks, doctors surgerys and restaurants. your attitude stinks you havent even paid full price for the game just been given an early access and your acting like a spoilt brat

I am guessing this is your first MMO on release.

Also, you only have to say it once, on the same page you have said the exact thing 3-4 times.

Hmmmm Final Fantasy 14 had zero queue on servers when it launched and that game was huge when it first launched so.....................

the op has already stated whats going on, they have pretty much said that its an easy fix but there are things to take into consideration before they just jump up an do something. they pretty much set up limits to get the community to spread out instead of everyone trying to be on the same server while the empty ones will stay empty. it will be fixed if you dont think it will then you havent played many mmos.

what are you trying to acoplish? i dont care about your awnser. your just a ordenary player like me. i want to have a sulotiont from BW. not you stupid coments on the situation. i realy dont think you have played many MMO¨s with thees arguments. Im paying for a servic and expekt to be able to use that servic.

And yes rift was just as bad maby even worst. but is is more comon with less ques than this, and yes i know im close to 15 years of mmo playing.

BW eaven had the best wepond to prevent this whit the Guild deployment system. the only mistake is that they dident lock down all acounts in guild deployment for 2 -3 weeks to theyr server.

Edited by Luskan

6 hour queues on servers we were assigned to as a guild is unacceptable.

Allowing more people than the server can hold in one go to create characters there is unacceptable.

The game isn't even live yet and the servers are a mess.

Am i going to cancel? NO

Am i going to commit my cedit card to a running subscription before the server overcrowding is fixed? HELL NO

what are you trying to acoplish? i dont care about your awnser. your just a ordenary player like me. i want to have a sulotiont from BW. not you stupid coments on the situation. i realy dont think you have played many MMO¨s with thees arguments. Im paying for a servic and ecpekt to be able to use that servic.

And yes rift was just as bad maby even worst. but is is more comon with less ques than this, and yes i know im close to 15 years of mmo playing.

BW eaven had the best wepond to prevent this whit the Guild deployment system. the only mistake is that they dident lock down all acounts in guild deployment for 2 -3 weeks to theyr server.

sorry i tried reading your post but its VERY hard to understand.

what makes u more special then everyone else queue is a part of life you go any where you have to queue water parks, doctors surgerys and restaurants. your attitude stinks you havent even paid full price for the game just been given an early access and your acting like a spoilt brat

Actually I have already paid full price for this game, just as the majority of the rest of Europe has.

The biggest problem i see is when we start to do operations and heroic flashpoints etc, and someone dc and you can't continue. I mean that just can't happen, they have to input a system that lets you disconnect for 5 - 10 minutes and be able to bypass the line to get in again. They simply have to.

The situation is the same in Europe during our prime time, all servers full or heavy unless they just opened a server in which case it is at best standard. never seen a serrver with light pop.

omg wow a doctors office IS NOT A FREAKING VIDEO GAME!!

get this through your thick skulls people.

Absolutely no waiting for servers is how it should be.

Do you ppl wait 40+ minutes to get into a match of Call of Duty??????

yeah that's what I thought.