Maras and Pyros: This is your patch 1.2

clearsighted

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say force camo is fine except for it removing all effects currently on the target automatically.

[...]

I think force camo should not be able to be used within the radius of a stealth scan and should not instantly remove all debuffs unless talented. [...]

It actually doesn't remove movement impairing effects, unless talented. The talent is located in the combat/carnage tree, so there you go.

If by any chance you weren't serious, then you just got me.

@topic:

I don't post arguments for or against nerfs anymore, since it's useless. Do remeber however, that the testing of this new update has only just begun. That means, the devs introduced changes, which they *think* might improve gameplay, but as testing goes on, they might realise that adjustments to other classes might be necessary. So until the update actually goes life you can't be sure, what changes will actually be made. That being said you might still get your desired nerf to Sentinels, Pyrotechs or whatever. I'll just lean back and wait. And have fun of course.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4812/screenshot2012060522104.jpg

Please know the difference between powertech's that know how to play and those who dont.

13 minutes and you managed 7 kills and 500 Objective points in a Huttball? Is this supposed to tell us anything other than you like to tdm, but haven't figured out how to actually kill your targets? Protection? Rofl. whats that right?

Edited by RendakFel