Game Update 1.3 Gift?

Niskaru

Hi I was wondering if there will be a gift coming out for game Update 1.3, like 1.1 I think it was where everyone who had an active subscription would get an exclusive TaunTaun pet! :D! Sadly i wasn't allowed to get the game in time and have a subscription (due to the fact my parents made me a deal to get good grades, then I would be allowed to get the game which encouraged me but I was only able to bring my grades up so quickly...) to get this gift. So I was wondering if there will be another gift with this update now that i have the game with 3 months of subscription time! :D Edited by Niskaru
Miss spelled some words....

I haven't seen any announcements concerning this, so I'm guessing no. The only reason I guess that is because they kinda made a pretty big deal out of the tauntaun, so I figure if they were coming out with another pet/gift they'd do the same thing again.

I haven't seen any announcements concerning this, so I'm guessing no. The only reason I guess that is because they kinda made a pretty big deal out of the tauntaun, so I figure if they were coming out with another pet/gift they'd do the same thing again.

Aww alright! Thanks anyway!:(

I would wait and see I wouldn't expect them to announce anything like that until release if they are going to do anything.

Yeah, they usually announce the "Gift" well before hand. They had the news about the tauntaun for quite a while before release.

I must have been asleep because I don't remember them announcing the TaunTaun until the day of the 1.2 release.

You must have been asleep for a couple of weeks then, lol. They made announcements about that ahead of time and I think they even sent an email to everyone about it.....that if you had an active subscription on X day then you'd get the pet.